Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Fusion and Liam, best combo in Virgin Gorda!

Reviewed 24 March 2015
Chris M
San Francisco, California
Liam was terrific!

Kbnick

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 March 2015

We visited VIrgin Gorda for a week. I am an experienced kiteboarder and was going to bring all my gear but found that Fusion kiteboarding would be able to rent me gear. This was much better then worrying about my gear in transit and if my kites sizes didn't match the wind there I would not be able to ride anyway. What I liked most about renting gear from them was that they offered a boat ride up wind with instruction on the wind direction, currents and reefs. As any experienced kite boarder should know you must ask about all the conditions in any area before you head out.
Even though I wasn't looking for a lesson they would still take me to the launch point, keep an eye on me incase of an emergency and would meet up at the landing site. Just a great service for someone who just needs gear but also to have someone outline the area and lend a hand if needed.
Liam was great! He emailed with me the week before then kept an eye on the wind to let me know when might be a good time to head out. We were staying at Biras Creek resort and Liam met me at the dock to head out. The wind dropped out but we still went out to see if it was ridable. We did launch the kite but the wind was not enough to ride so we wrapped it up. So I suggested lunch and Liam and I talked about kiteboarding. You can tell Liam is passionate about kiteboarding and teaching. I can tell by his knowledge and experience that he can offer any lesson from beginner to advanced and offer an amazing lesson.
If you are thinking of kiting in Virgin Gorda I highly recommend talking with Fusion and Liam. You will not be disappointed.

Date of experience: March 2015
Reviewed 18 March 2015

Booked a session with Liam, and he was excellent at pointing out things to work on, and ways to improve my riding. He was a very knowledgeable instructor, and was able to get me up and riding in no time!

Reviewed 18 March 2015

Have been here two seasons. These guys are the only ones around that accommodate anyone, no priority given to resort guests over yacht crew, charter boats, whoever you may be. Great people, and incredible instructor. and even followed up with a email to summarize my lesson. I went from barely riding to boosting in a matter of a week! Keep it up guys!

Reviewed 4 March 2015

I had my 2nd lesson with Fusion recently and have really enjoyed it. I was quite nervous, but the instructor - Liam, was absolutely great in calming my nerves. He explained the mechanics behind the kite and the sport itself really well and I ended up having a fabulous lesson - can't wait for my next one!

Reviewed 8 February 2015

Kites with Liam on Wednesday and then Suped on Thursday. Liam is a good teacher, patient and with a dry English wit. I heartily recommend him. Kevin Birch