“Well done Liam and Fusion! Impressive!”
Review of Fusion BVI

Fusion BVI
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Fusion BVI is an eco-friendly company offering Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) rentals, Kiteboarding lessons and Pilates classes in the beautiful British Virgin Islands. We aim to promote healthy, outdoor living and human-powered sports guidance through our elite team of qualified instructors and coaches. We cater for all experience levels and offer an unparalleled level of service to our clients through decades of experience in the hospitality industry. Come and join the fun on Facebook or give us a call...
Reviewed 27 March 2015

Liam came highly recommended and did not let expectations fall flat. After much anticipation to experience kiting for the first time, Liam proved to turn the intimidation of learning a new skill into confidence and want for more. The mix of patients and skill in the instruction was superb with both verbal communication and full demos. Safety went hand in hand with each step. Needless to say, I am hooked and will continue to work towards building my skills. Liam and Fusion are great for beginners as well as advanced kiters with their years of experience and expertise in the sport. I enjoyed the location and very much appreciated my time. I look forward to more, I will be back. Give them a try! Keep up the great work guys!

Reviewed 24 March 2015

We visited VIrgin Gorda for a week. I am an experienced kiteboarder and was going to bring all my gear but found that Fusion kiteboarding would be able to rent me gear. This was much better then worrying about my gear in transit and if my kites sizes didn't match the wind there I would not be able to ride anyway. What I liked most about renting gear from them was that they offered a boat ride up wind with instruction on the wind direction, currents and reefs. As any experienced kite boarder should know you must ask about all the conditions in any area before you head out.
Even though I wasn't looking for a lesson they would still take me to the launch point, keep an eye on me incase of an emergency and would meet up at the landing site. Just a great service for someone who just needs gear but also to have someone outline the area and lend a hand if needed.
Liam was great! He emailed with me the week before then kept an eye on the wind to let me know when might be a good time to head out. We were staying at Biras Creek resort and Liam met me at the dock to head out. The wind dropped out but we still went out to see if it was ridable. We did launch the kite but the wind was not enough to ride so we wrapped it up. So I suggested lunch and Liam and I talked about kiteboarding. You can tell Liam is passionate about kiteboarding and teaching. I can tell by his knowledge and experience that he can offer any lesson from beginner to advanced and offer an amazing lesson.
If you are thinking of kiting in Virgin Gorda I highly recommend talking with Fusion and Liam. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 18 March 2015

Booked a session with Liam, and he was excellent at pointing out things to work on, and ways to improve my riding. He was a very knowledgeable instructor, and was able to get me up and riding in no time!

Reviewed 18 March 2015

Have been here two seasons. These guys are the only ones around that accommodate anyone, no priority given to resort guests over yacht crew, charter boats, whoever you may be. Great people, and incredible instructor. and even followed up with a email to summarize my lesson. I went from barely riding to boosting in a matter of a week! Keep it up guys!