“Great company and instructors!”
Review of Fusion BVI

Fusion BVI
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Fusion BVI is an eco-friendly company offering Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) rentals, Kiteboarding lessons and Pilates classes in the beautiful British Virgin Islands. We aim to promote healthy, outdoor living and human-powered sports guidance through our elite team of qualified instructors and coaches. We cater for all experience levels and offer an unparalleled level of service to our clients through decades of experience in the hospitality industry. Come and join the fun on Facebook or give us a call...
Reviewed 4 March 2015

I had my 2nd lesson with Fusion recently and have really enjoyed it. I was quite nervous, but the instructor - Liam, was absolutely great in calming my nerves. He explained the mechanics behind the kite and the sport itself really well and I ended up having a fabulous lesson - can't wait for my next one!

Reviewed 8 February 2015

Kites with Liam on Wednesday and then Suped on Thursday. Liam is a good teacher, patient and with a dry English wit. I heartily recommend him. Kevin Birch

Reviewed 8 January 2015

Liam and the Fusion Team are great. I had a blast kite surfing and Saba wasn't a bad place to stop for a drink afterwards either. Thank you so much!

Reviewed 3 January 2015

Liam had my son and I up and surfing - from nowhere - in 7 hours over 2.5 days. From quick understanding of flying the kites, to body drags to starts to surfing - all in a structured, paced and safe approach. You accomplished great progress with us, and left us feeling confident and looking forward to come back and do it again. Thank you!