“Private lesson in a remote location!”
Review of Fusion BVI

Fusion BVI
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Fusion BVI is an eco-friendly company offering Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) rentals, Kiteboarding lessons and Pilates classes in the beautiful British Virgin Islands. We aim to promote healthy, outdoor living and human-powered sports guidance through our elite team of qualified instructors and coaches. We cater for all experience levels and offer an unparalleled level of service to our clients through decades of experience in the hospitality industry. Come and join the fun on Facebook or give us a call...
Reviewed 2 January 2015

Thanks to Fusion I was able to fit 2 days kite surfing in our already action packed week sailing around the BVI's. Our instructor (Liam) met us at 2 remote locations (involving ferry's and taxis) and carried out 2 afternoon lessons with our guests. The feed back i received from them was 'AWESOME INSTRUCTION, WHEN CAN WE DO IT AGAIN!'.
For us as 'Yacht Crew' using Fusion was safe hassle free and very professionally run! we will be back!!!

Reviewed 27 December 2014

Liam did a wonderful job giving lessons to me and two of my kids over the Christmas holiday. He got us up on boards after only two days of lessons. His instruction was clear, safe, fun, and successful. I highly recommend Fusion and Liam as an instructor.

Reviewed 9 December 2014

I have been lucky enough to be the first Fusion student...Thanks so much to Duncan for being an amazing kitesurg instructor!! Highly recommended to enjoy a day out on the water

Date of experience: March 2014
Reviewed 8 December 2014

I was struggling to find a way to squeeze kite lessons into busy island life! (no really) When Lucy and Charlie announced they were starting Fusion I made them promise I could be one of the first clients on the water… a few lessons later and I was riding along side them on our days off!

Fusion were helpful and professional during the booking process. Duncan was a wonderful instructor making you feel safe & keeping you feeling motivated. There was no better feeling than leaving my Fusion lessons and the incredible excitement from learning this awesome sport. For anyone contemplating learning, this is the best place & a wicked team of people to get you up and riding! For anyone that lives in the BVI, learning to kite will make you fall in love with this special place in a whole new way!

Thank you Fusion BVI for finally making me a kiter ;0)

Date of experience: January 2014
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 December 2014

Wanted to learn to kiteboard so booked some lessons with Fusion on my trip to Virgin Gorda. Glad I did! Liam was an awesome instructor and he had me up on the board after a few hours. So much fun and an incredible experience. The power of the kite is amazing! The learning process, doing the body drags and all is a blast. Liam knows his stuff and explains things in in a really intuitive way. Got to see him rip on his hydro foil board after one of my lessons!

I also had the pleasure of meeting some of the other Fusion team members and we went out on their stand up paddle boards. Had never done that before either. Had a great time, very fun and quick way to get out on the water. The water was so clear, you could look down from the board see the fish and corral everywhere.

I had an amazing time, the island is incredibly beautiful and everyone at Fusion couldn't be nicer and more helpful. It was a great introduction to kiteboarding and hope to get back to the island and on a board as soon as I can... Thanks!