“The Best Villa on the Island!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
On the Rocks - night view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
janeolive...
North Chicago, Illinois
“The Best Villa on the Island!”
Reviewed 27 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

It is difficult to put into words how beautiful my stay was at On The Rocks Villa – I visited Virgin Gorda and stayed with my boyfriend and his family for their reunion this spring. I was beyond excited to escape from my busy work life and just relax for an entire week … but I was honestly a bit nervous to stay on the island after the hurricane. In full transparency, there were a few things on the island that still need some work but overall the island is recovering very quickly. Apart from some hurricane damage on the island, I beyond impressed with the conditions of the On The Rocks Villa – it was like it never even got hit by the storm!

You really cannot go wrong with staying at On The Rocks:

If you are a person who likes to explore and get out, there are plenty of close restaurants and entertainment/parks within 5-10 minutes from the villa.
o Personal Favorites: The Baths, Coco Maya, and Hog Heaven.

If you love the beach and sand, you are just a 5 minute walk to multiple beaches.
o Personal Favorites: Valley Trunk.

And if you are the person who enjoys staying at the villa, this is the villa for you. It has everything from comfortable king size beds, plenty outdoor/indoor seating, a new hammock, a pool with a waterfall, large entertainment areas, TV, wifi, gorgeous views, and privacy.

I am already trying to plan my trip back to this little piece of paradise and will never forget how wonderful my vacation was at On The Rocks. I also want to thank the owners for all their work in repairing the villa after the hurricane and truly making my trip to Virgin Gorda one for the books.

Isis D
“Breathtaking Villa, Outstanding Experience”
Reviewed 23 August 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My fiance and I stayed at On the Rock with our family in May. It is hard to put into words how amazing of an experience this was - priceless. I had just started a job and was a bit nervous about being away, but knew I needed to take time to relax and spend time with friends and family. This was exactly what the doc prescribed. We were able to relax, sleep well and rejuvenate. We even had massage therapists come to the villa and give us massages, right in our room! Amazing.

It's hard to go wrong with Virgin Gorda, but it isn't always easy to find a spot that is close to the beach and easy to get to restaurants and entertainment. On the Rock Villa honestly had the best of all worlds. The walk to the beach was effortless and absolutely stunning. I still have daydreams about that beach, the sand, and waiting in the crisp, clear water.

If we didn't want to leave, we wouldn't have had to leave the Villa at all. The amenities and upgrades this Villa has, truly make it one-of-a-kind. I can't say enough about the experience and ease that this vacation rental brought me and our family. Thank you, we will cross our fingers we can make it back someday.

26 Aug 2017
Thank you for sending in a wonderful review. Bob and I hope you will visit On the Rocks Villa again soon. Thanks!
coliveriu...
Richfield, Minnesota
“Heaven on earth - take me back!!!”
Reviewed 21 August 2017 for a stay in May 2017

On The Rocks in Virgin Gorda was one of the most amazing trips of my life! The private property provides enough space for both personal reading and nap time to large gathering spaces for dancing, swimming, and laughing. One of my favorite parts about the villa was the short walk to the private beach we took full advantage of - clear water, smooth sand, and breathtaking views.
Even though Virgin Gorda is a smaller island, it had plenty to do with the Baths, restaurants, live music (hogs heaven and coco maya - favorites), and ability to rent a boat to island hop!
I would recommend this home and plan to return in the future!

21 Aug 2017
Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted you had a wonderful trip and we hope you will stay with us again.
janeolive...
North Chicago, Illinois
“Perfection is at On The Rocks”
Reviewed 18 August 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This was my second time staying at On The Rocks and it still took my breath away - everything from the view of the outdoor dining table, the 5 minute walk to the beach, the outstanding amenities, the perfect temperatured pool, and the beautifully decorated rooms made this trip unforgettable.

A few of my favorite things about On The Rocks:
1. Outdoor showers
2. Amazing beds stacked with pillows, blankets, and soft sheets
3. Outdoor hammock
4. Privacy in the rooms/villa but steps away from bars, beach, and markets
5. AC units in each room
6. Decorations around the villa and attention to detail in each room of the villa (bathroom, kitchen, bedrooms, living room, and bar)
7. POOL
8. How all the doors to the main villa (living room / kitchen) can open to create an indoor/outdoor space
9. Views on views on views .... it looks right out to the water and the sunsets are indescribable

On The Rocks is honestly the only place to stay if you are thinking about visiting Virgin Gorda - I am already counting down the days until I go back!

21 Aug 2017
Thank you Jane for your wonderful review! I hope you will stay with us again.
Bob
melamedfa...
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Paradise Found!!”
Reviewed 9 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

If you're interested in "paradise" for your next vacation, than "On The Rocks" is where you want to go! Tucked amongst huge boulders, you find "The Villa", with amazing uninhabited, beautiful ocean views from everywhere you look. The unique architecture and beautiful natural native landscape surrounds the top quality accommodations! The gourmet kitchen and outdoor grill were perfect for the times when we wanted to dine in.
The beaches are private and the clarity of the turquoise water is amazing! The snorkeling in Little Trunk Bay is phenomenal with abundant sea life. This is our new favorite destination! It could not be better. Well definitely be back!

Mark & Lisa H

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing