“Return to Paradise”
other travellers have booked this property
A DREAM COME TRUE ESTATE, 5 BR. OCEANFRONT villa with every luxury for your vacation in paradise!
These exquisite beaches are POND & SAVANNAH. The villa is located on the curve,  2-minute paddle! The entrance gates to A Dream Come True Villa.  A world of your own!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The entrance gates to A Dream Come True Villa.  A world of your own!
In ALL directions, beauty surrounds you! Pond & Savannah Bay Beaches: a 2-minute kayak paddle away!
The circular steps into the infinity pool are wonderful for babies and toddlers.
View of Caribe Main House from Bali #2 Suite. You always have exclusive use of the whole villa.
View from Caribe #3 bedroom looking up to the Bali Wing, with 2 bedrooms - BALI I (Q) + BALI 2 (K) .
The HORIZON POOL is surrounded by lovely tropical GARDENS and SOLITUDE.
The comfortable Pottery Barns sofas beckon you to relax and gaze at the Caribbean Sea.
The indoor dining table seats 10, with 4 bar stools at the nearby island.
The Entertainment Area features a 55' Smart TV, a DVD player, collection, board games, internet.
The Entertainment Area offers comfortable seating plus two ottomans for extra seats.
Enjoy panoramic views of Pond and Savannah Bays while cooking, dining and relaxing in the Great Rm.
Everything in the kitchen is brand new - dishes, cookware, glassware, etc.
On the expansive verandah, you will enjoy outdoor living and dining  for 12.
The views of beaches and islands are lovely, and the water is ever-changing.
What a WONDERFUL WAY to greet the day! Breakfast on A DREAM COME TRUE'S verandah!
Hoping to enjoy special experiences on VG? Let me help you plan your trip & make it happen for you!
The pool kitchen has a pro gas grill and beverage and wine refrigerator. Grill under the stars!
The BALI #2 KING Suite Bed - views to 3 beaches and across to Tortola and other BVI islands!
The BALI #2 KING Suite has a kitchenette, desk, covered outdoor deck, and A Fresco shower. Heavenly!
The PRIVATE DECK off BALI #2 KING SUITE! Looking toward Tortola.
Bali #2 Suite's private deck for getting away from it all!  have your first cup of coffee here.
After a memorable day, enjoy the spectacular sunsets at our villa! Bring your camera!
The villa pampers guests with 5-star hotel amenities.
The  BALI #2 KING Suite Bathroom with beautiful tiles.
No better place than the horizon pool to watch spectacular VG SUNSETS each evening!
BALI  #1 SUITE has 2 Queen beds and is located in the BALI BUILDING.
The BALI  #1 SUITE's patio area is directly outside the entrance to the bedroom (not on a deck.)
Each bedroom suite has attractive, individually chosen artwork.
The Bali #1 Suite is spacious enough for 4 guests in two queen beds.
This is the shower in BALI #I Suite. The tiles match the color of the Caribbean Sea!
CARIBE #I SUITE has 2 Queen beds with a private deck and is located off the Great Room.
The private deck off the CARIBE #1 QUEEN Suite.  ALL 5 bedrooms have a private DECK OR PATIO.
Caribe #2 Suite is a king suite with a private staircase and outdoor deck and al fresco shower.
Caribe #2 Suite offers a invitingly soft chaise in the bedroom, perfect for relaxing with a book.
This is the entrance to Caribe #3 Suite, a king bedroom with a large outdoor deck.
CARIBE #3 is in the Caribe Main House and offers a sofa, kitchenette, and large private deck.
The Tommy Bahama mahogany furnishings in the Caribe #3 king suite are distinctive and charming.
CARIBE #3 has a kitchenette (left),  4-poster king bed, sofa. Sofa can be made into a bed for child.
Caribe #3 King Bed.
Our guests take showers just to see the GORGEOUS views!
We LOVE to PAMPER our guests at A DREAM COME TRUE ~ offering many extras at NO charge. CHECK!
MAHOE BAY BEACH, a 5-minute stroll or 30 SECONDS BY CAR!
If it rains in Virgin Gorda, it's for a few minutes - and you are usually treated to a rainbow!
When you arrive, this traveller palm will welcome you to A Dream Come True!
Virgin Gorda sunsets are rightfully famous - just sit back and watch the show!
Looking toward Tortola and The Dogs Islands... Another day, another sunset!
The HORIZON Pool is a MAGICAL PLACE after watching the sunsets!
Peek through the bouganvilla out to sea...steps leading down to CARIBE 3 BR. and our waterfront.
Many guests SWIM to the beaches or SNORKEL, but a 2 minute KAYAK and you're at Pond Bay Beach!
The sound of the waves on the shore will lull you to sleep, but first a swim in the pool is a must!
Give me a call and let's start planning your BEST LUXURY vacation ever!
Back again to the Boulders at 'THE BATHS,' a natural wonder!
YES, you can be the only ones on the beach in Virgin Gorda!  I'll share my tips with you.
The beaches of Virgin Gorda rank in the Top 10 in the World! And the island is safe and friendly.
No visit to VG is complete without a trip to THE BATHS NATIONAL PARKS - four spectacular beaches!
This is the view from the villa when facing toward Pond Bay + Savannah Bay Beaches.
Our papaya trees are usually loaded with succulent fruit ready to be picked for guests!
Maybe your DREAM adventure is having a girl's vacation!
With 14 spectacular beaches, you'll want to see all of them! Boulders at Virgin Gorda Beaches!
After snorkeling, you'll enjoy some beach time!
Sunset with the BALI WING on the right.
You will be amazed by the colors and feeling of the Virgin Gorda seas.
Come experience your BEST vacation ever at A Dream Come True Estate!
Enjoy a bird's eye view?  You'll find it at A Dream Come True!
This cluster of bouganvilla hangs down by the pool, and hummingbirds build nests in the branches.
Bouganvilla comes in more than ten varities, and we keep expanding our garden.
Mr. Bridgewater worked at Little Dix Resort for 40 years. This is a special plant he found for me.
This is the view of the CARIBE HOUSE's three levels.
The entrance to the villa - private!
The front entrance to the villa offers place to relax.
The Outdoor Dining and Living Room let you enjoy the panoramic view!
Every room has ocean views!
The infinity pool is surrounded by gorgeous flowering plants
The view changes all day long.
The Bali House has a two bedrooms: two queen beds, and one king bed.
CARIBE #2 King Suite
BALI #2 KING SUITE
All showers have ocean views and room for two!
Bedrooms have decks with a view!
The comfortable Living Room beckons you to share tales of your day.
The gourmet kitchen has everything you could want to create a special meal!
Dining for 10 plus 4 at the island = 14.
The Entertainment Area is cozy and perfect for movies  and games.
Each bedroom has its own key and laptop safe.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Resort157...
“Return to Paradise”
Reviewed 9 March 2022 for a stay in February 2022

In February our group of five couples returned to the BVI for our 16th visit and to A Dream Come True for our second stay. We are already looking to schedule for 2023. This is a fantastic location with great views and amenities. Perfect beaches and excellent restaurants are nearby and the staff couldn't be better. Everyone is so friendly and Germaine makes all the necessary arrangements to make your stay the perfect experience. Chef Tucker and his staff prepared three meals for our group, each as good as the finest restaurant. Highest recommendation.

Date of stay: February 2022
25 Mar 2022
Hi Fred,

Thanks for this stellar review about your second visit to A Dream Come True! I'm appreciative that you singled out my awesome staff at the villa. They help make all those Virgin Gorda dreams come true! My company motto is: "Your best vacation ever!" I do all I can to achieve this. My staff and I are looking forward to your return in 2023!

Kindly,
Nigel G
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 7 February 2022 for a stay in January 2022

Wonderful location, excellent accommodations and all the amenities you could think of and more. Germaine's organization, and the extensive information about Virgin Gorda and its activities made it easy to plan and enjoy every day. The staff, from the maids to the Anna the Villa Manager and Chefs Alex and Shelford, took care of everything we needed. The meals were delicious and healthy. We could not have asked for or wanted more. We are already thinking about a return visit.

Date of stay: January 2022
4 Mar 2022
Nigel,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review for A Dream Come True! It was my pleasure to assist you with the planning process and the details that made your trip easy to plan. If you wish to return next year in the same month, do let me know because we are starting to fill up for Winter 2023!

All my best,
A Dream Come True Villa
M782MYamb...
Austin, Texas
“Views Are INCREDIBLE”
Reviewed 4 February 2022 for a stay in November 2021

Ideal for large groups that want private space. The bedrooms are all seperated and allow a nice area to have some quiet time and enjoy the view. The family room and kitchen are a shared space but it doesn't have AC (all bedrooms do!) so it requires you to have the doors open. Not all have screens to prevent biting bugs so that is a problem. It was our first trip to BVI and we heard that the mosquitos were MUCH worse than normal so this is may not be an issue any other time. Other than that the house was GREAT! The owner was very helpful with recommendations for resturansats and when/where to go to the most popular places. Her advice was spot on!!!!
The views go on for miles... BEAUTIFUL!

Date of stay: November 2021
4 Mar 2022
Thank you for your kind review about your stay at A Dream Come True Villa. I am puzzled by your comment that " Not all (doors) have screens to prevent biting bugs so that is a problem"...so it requires you to have the doors open." In the Great Room, every door has screens as an integral part of the door, and the 16 foot wide sliders have screens. Did you not notice the screen sliders? And every room in the villa has screens on all of the doors and every window!

I'm happy to hear how much you enjoyed Virgin Gorda and A Dream Come True. It was my delight to assist you with planning your trip.

With kind regards,
A Dream Come True Villa
Tammy T
“Indeed - an absolute Dream Come True!!”
Reviewed 29 October 2021 for a stay in October 2021

From the moment we walked through the gate, this property was incredible. It FAR exceeded any expectation that we had. The views from every bedroom were absolutely amazing! The patios and pool area were even better. Germaine was so helpful in getting everything set and ready for us, even during tough travel times. And all of her recommendations for island restaurants & activities were spot on! Kitty & the staff were so hospitable and took care of our every need. We have had many Caribbean vacations but this was our first time on Virgin Gorda. It was by far our best vacation ever. I even shed a tear or two when we had to leave. We have already booked to come back at the end of 2022 and we are counting down the days until our return! THANK YOU for a truly soul healing vacation!! I wish I could give it a 5+++++++ review!!

Date of stay: October 2021
4 Feb 2022
Hi Tammy,

You did give A Dream Come True a 5-star review! Thank you for highlighting my exceptional staff at the villa. Maid service 7 days week and personal laundry done during guests' stays certainly makes them feel special! I look forward to your return at the end of 2022!
89janetv
Lockport, Illinois
“TRULY...A DREAM”
Reviewed 18 July 2021 for a stay in June 2021

After throwing around many ideas for our 30th anniversary celebration, we decided to book ADCT. From Chicago, it is a days worth of travel to get there (and even longer due to a delay), but we would do it again in a heartbeat. This villa is absolutely stunning. There aren't enough descriptive words to put into writing how beautiful it is. If you think the pictures are beautiful, trust me when I say that the grounds and the views are even more remarkable in person. Daily, I would look around and think how I would NEVER get tired of the views. The main house is beautifully decorated as are each of the suites. It truly is perfect.

So, let me break down a few things for you...
Germaine is so unbelievably helpful and patient. During these crazy COVID times, when restrictions are constantly changing and can be somewhat challenging, she was beyond patient with my constant questions and worries. She will make a lot of recommendations when you are booking...listen to her. She knows what she is talking about. The one recommendation that I appreciated the most was to travel with just a carry-on. Our family of 6 all followed this recommendation and we had everything we needed. Germaine is very detail oriented. Upon arrival there is a basket of fruit and snacks, which included an anniversary card! So sweet!

Kitty & Miriam are the sweetest. They greeted us daily with as smile and hello. The villa is perfectly maintained. Kitty was so helpful with questions while we were there. One of our son's needed to be seen by a doctor while we were there, and she was super helpful when I asked for her assistance pointing us in the right direction.

Germaine provides a welcome meal...we chose to forgo that on the first night and instead have an anniversary dinner. Chef Alex was amazing. The meal was so yummy and Germaine even provided a cake for our celebration.

You will need to rent a car. Our rental was from L& S. The experience from pick up to drop off was easy and seamless. However, initially we had booked 8 guests, so we booked the largest car we could. We got a Suzuki APV. I would not recommend this van for 8 people. Two of our guests had to cancel and when we arrived and picked up the van, we were grateful they were not with us. This van had barely enough room for the six of us and our suitcases(and remember we only had carry-ons). However, it was great for the six of us during the week exploring the island.

We did not pre-order any provisions. Germaine provides enough upon arrival to tide you through the first evening and morning. Our first morning the family went to the store. You need to be flexible and understanding when at the grocery stores. They do not always have everything. While we were there they never had mustard. BUT, it's really not a big deal. We were able to get plenty to make breakfast and lunches almost daily and a couple of dinners.

There are so many great restaurants and everyone on the island is super friendly. Germaine provides you with a list of restaurants and things to do...read through these lists. She makes great recommendations.

A few things our family really enjoyed...and truly are musts..
-A trip to the Baths
-Take a day trip with Dive BVI...we did the Jost Van Dyke Discovery with Captain Steve and had an amazing memory making day. Even had the privilege to meet Foxy!(Google Foxy if you aren't familiar!) Wish we could have done the Island Hopper on another day, but ran out of time.
-Hog Heaven
-Coco Maya( we didn't discover this gem until our last day, and wish we had gone sooner)
-B&T(Bath & Turtle) We had breakfast and lunch here, fantastic. AND we ordered take out pizza(turns out they deliver too!) BUT something worth mentioning...when my son and I went to pick up the pizza, I only brought a credit card. Their credit card machine was broken, so they said come back tomorrow and let us take our 4 pizzas home. WHAT?? My son and I both commented that in the states we would have gone home empty handed lol! AND let me tell you, these were some of the best pizzas we have ever eaten and we are from Chicago! We know pizza! :)

AND some miscellaneous notes ...

-Mosquitos. There were a lot of them. Bring repellent and use the mosquito netting in your suite. One of our sons did not use the netting and woke up with his ankles bitten up. They were everywhere. One nice thing was that most of the restaurants have it on hand if needed. Just ask.

-Bring water proof pouches for your phones. I bought some on amazon for everyone and the kids loved being able to take have their phones with them when in the water.

-The villa does not have direct access to the beach. It has a steep but beautiful staircase that leads to a cabana. It is the perfect place to read or for an afternoon nap.
Having said that, several beaches are a short(minutes) car ride away. The beaches are absolutely stunning. When we were there they were basically our own private beaches. The most company we had was four other people.

I could go on an on...but my husband is making fun of me for how much I have written...

I will finish with this...
Thank you for making our 30th anniversary a Dream Come True. I hope we are lucky enough to visit again! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Date of stay: June 2021
Your age range 50-64
20 Jul 2021
Dear Janet,

Your detailed review reminds me of why I LOVE to send people on vacation A Dream Come True Villa! I try to anticipate everything a guest might need, including munchies on arrival, everything for your first breakfast, and a complimentary Welcome Dinner. And we are the only villa I know that washes their guests clothes for them while they are enjoying the beach!
I am delighted that your 30th Anniversary Celebration made you happy!

I do hope you are able to return, and when you do, you'll receive a 10% discount off your stay as a much-appreciated former guest!

Kindly,
A Dream Come True Villa, Virgin Gorda
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing