“A Serene and Secluded Paradise”
other travellers have booked this property
A DREAM COME TRUE ESTATE, 5 BR. OCEANFRONT villa with every luxury for your vacation in paradise!
These exquisite beaches are POND & SAVANNAH. The villa is located on the curve,  2-minute paddle! The entrance gates to A Dream Come True Villa.  A world of your own!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The entrance gates to A Dream Come True Villa.  A world of your own!
In ALL directions, beauty surrounds you! Pond & Savannah Bay Beaches: a 2-minute kayak paddle away!
The circular steps into the infinity pool are wonderful for babies and toddlers.
View of Caribe Main House from Bali #2 Suite. You always have exclusive use of the whole villa.
View from Caribe #3 bedroom looking up to the Bali Wing, with 2 bedrooms - BALI I (Q) + BALI 2 (K) .
The HORIZON POOL is surrounded by lovely tropical GARDENS and SOLITUDE.
The comfortable Pottery Barns sofas beckon you to relax and gaze at the Caribbean Sea.
The indoor dining table seats 10, with 4 bar stools at the nearby island.
The Entertainment Area features a 55' Smart TV, a DVD player, collection, board games, internet.
The Entertainment Area offers comfortable seating plus two ottomans for extra seats.
Enjoy panoramic views of Pond and Savannah Bays while cooking, dining and relaxing in the Great Rm.
Everything in the kitchen is brand new - dishes, cookware, glassware, etc.
On the expansive verandah, you will enjoy outdoor living and dining  for 12.
The views of beaches and islands are lovely, and the water is ever-changing.
What a WONDERFUL WAY to greet the day! Breakfast on A DREAM COME TRUE'S verandah!
Hoping to enjoy special experiences on VG? Let me help you plan your trip & make it happen for you!
The pool kitchen has a pro gas grill and beverage and wine refrigerator. Grill under the stars!
The BALI #2 KING Suite Bed - views to 3 beaches and across to Tortola and other BVI islands!
The BALI #2 KING Suite has a kitchenette, desk, covered outdoor deck, and A Fresco shower. Heavenly!
The PRIVATE DECK off BALI #2 KING SUITE! Looking toward Tortola.
Bali #2 Suite's private deck for getting away from it all!  have your first cup of coffee here.
After a memorable day, enjoy the spectacular sunsets at our villa! Bring your camera!
The villa pampers guests with 5-star hotel amenities.
The  BALI #2 KING Suite Bathroom with beautiful tiles.
No better place than the horizon pool to watch spectacular VG SUNSETS each evening!
BALI  #1 SUITE has 2 Queen beds and is located in the BALI BUILDING.
The BALI  #1 SUITE's patio area is directly outside the entrance to the bedroom (not on a deck.)
Each bedroom suite has attractive, individually chosen artwork.
The Bali #1 Suite is spacious enough for 4 guests in two queen beds.
This is the shower in BALI #I Suite. The tiles match the color of the Caribbean Sea!
CARIBE #I SUITE has 2 Queen beds with a private deck and is located off the Great Room.
The private deck off the CARIBE #1 QUEEN Suite.  ALL 5 bedrooms have a private DECK OR PATIO.
Caribe #2 Suite is a king suite with a private staircase and outdoor deck and al fresco shower.
Caribe #2 Suite offers a invitingly soft chaise in the bedroom, perfect for relaxing with a book.
This is the entrance to Caribe #3 Suite, a king bedroom with a large outdoor deck.
CARIBE #3 is in the Caribe Main House and offers a sofa, kitchenette, and large private deck.
The Tommy Bahama mahogany furnishings in the Caribe #3 king suite are distinctive and charming.
CARIBE #3 has a kitchenette (left),  4-poster king bed, sofa. Sofa can be made into a bed for child.
Caribe #3 King Bed.
Our guests take showers just to see the GORGEOUS views!
We LOVE to PAMPER our guests at A DREAM COME TRUE ~ offering many extras at NO charge. CHECK!
MAHOE BAY BEACH, a 5-minute stroll or 30 SECONDS BY CAR!
If it rains in Virgin Gorda, it's for a few minutes - and you are usually treated to a rainbow!
When you arrive, this traveller palm will welcome you to A Dream Come True!
Virgin Gorda sunsets are rightfully famous - just sit back and watch the show!
Looking toward Tortola and The Dogs Islands... Another day, another sunset!
The HORIZON Pool is a MAGICAL PLACE after watching the sunsets!
Peek through the bouganvilla out to sea...steps leading down to CARIBE 3 BR. and our waterfront.
Many guests SWIM to the beaches or SNORKEL, but a 2 minute KAYAK and you're at Pond Bay Beach!
The sound of the waves on the shore will lull you to sleep, but first a swim in the pool is a must!
Give me a call and let's start planning your BEST LUXURY vacation ever!
Back again to the Boulders at 'THE BATHS,' a natural wonder!
YES, you can be the only ones on the beach in Virgin Gorda!  I'll share my tips with you.
The beaches of Virgin Gorda rank in the Top 10 in the World! And the island is safe and friendly.
No visit to VG is complete without a trip to THE BATHS NATIONAL PARKS - four spectacular beaches!
This is the view from the villa when facing toward Pond Bay + Savannah Bay Beaches.
Our papaya trees are usually loaded with succulent fruit ready to be picked for guests!
Maybe your DREAM adventure is having a girl's vacation!
With 14 spectacular beaches, you'll want to see all of them! Boulders at Virgin Gorda Beaches!
After snorkeling, you'll enjoy some beach time!
Sunset with the BALI WING on the right.
You will be amazed by the colors and feeling of the Virgin Gorda seas.
Come experience your BEST vacation ever at A Dream Come True Estate!
Enjoy a bird's eye view?  You'll find it at A Dream Come True!
This cluster of bouganvilla hangs down by the pool, and hummingbirds build nests in the branches.
Bouganvilla comes in more than ten varities, and we keep expanding our garden.
Mr. Bridgewater worked at Little Dix Resort for 40 years. This is a special plant he found for me.
This is the view of the CARIBE HOUSE's three levels.
The entrance to the villa - private!
The front entrance to the villa offers place to relax.
The Outdoor Dining and Living Room let you enjoy the panoramic view!
Every room has ocean views!
The infinity pool is surrounded by gorgeous flowering plants
The view changes all day long.
The Bali House has a two bedrooms: two queen beds, and one king bed.
CARIBE #2 King Suite
BALI #2 KING SUITE
All showers have ocean views and room for two!
Bedrooms have decks with a view!
The comfortable Living Room beckons you to share tales of your day.
The gourmet kitchen has everything you could want to create a special meal!
Dining for 10 plus 4 at the island = 14.
The Entertainment Area is cozy and perfect for movies  and games.
Each bedroom has its own key and laptop safe.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 109 reviews

Reviews from our community

Melissa F
“A Serene and Secluded Paradise”
Reviewed 11 May 2021 for a stay in April 2021

I absolutely loved staying at A Dream Come True Villa! Our party of five (2 adults and 3 kiddos) escaped the states during spring break for a much needed getaway.
The villa is just stunning. It was recently renovated so the furnishings and appliances are all fresh and modern, yet befitting of the island environment.

I had to work for part of our trip and was able to do so seamlessly with the fast Wi-Fi. Every bed had mosquito nets, which I loved, since I'm sensitive to bites. All the rooms had the touches that you would expect when staying at a fine hotel, like complimentary toiletries and plush towels and linens. And they even placed fresh flowers in our rooms, which I thought was a nice little detail.

I wasn't sure about things being open or having lots to do on the island during pandemic times, but we had no shortage of options. You can definitely fill your day with little island adventures or just relax at the villa. We swam in the infinity pool (it's gorgeous) multiple times each day, and took advantage of the kayaking and snorkel gear that was made available to us. The beaches on Virgin Gorda are some of the best in the world. We tried to visit them all but missed a couple, so we will just have to come back! And the sunsets! We saw some of the most beautiful sunsets. I'm not a huge "oh, the views" kind of person. But the views from the villa really were breathtaking.

I only have glowing things to say about our stay at A Dream Come True Villa. We had all we needed to have a wonderful vacation and more. Everyone in our family loved the villa and it really felt like home during our stay there, which is pretty amazing. Everything exceeded my (high) expectations, and we hope to come back to VG and stay at here again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Your age range 35-49
20 May 2021
Melissa, thank you for taking the time to write about your wonderful vacation at A Dream Come True and Virgin Gorda! I know you were delighted to take your first trip since Covid affected our lives. I hope you and your family will return to your Virgin Gorda home away from home!

Warm regards,
Carla S
“What a Special Spot and What a View!”
Reviewed 2 April 2021 for a stay in March 2021

There’s such good feeling here - clearly it’s a family place filled with lots of love. Everything you need is already here - from how the kitchen is equipped to delicious linens to sports and beach gear- and this home is unbelievably taken care of by Kitty (she’s a fabulous person!!).

Ok so mosquitos are part of what happens on this island. Just bring your repellent and some patience. The annoyance passes with time.

FYI - excellent massages with Crystal (284-345-9212) and Kite Surfing with the crazily competent and patient Nick (284-340-7340) and tennis with Joe at Nail Bay down the road (284-541-6677).

Just get here and the magic unfolds.

Date of stay: March 2021
6 Apr 2021
Dear Marcelle,

It was my pleasure to help you with the planning of your three weeks at A Dream Come True! Thank you for mentioning our fabulous housekeeper, Kitty. She is perfection and adds so much to my guests' enjoyment of the villa. I am delighted that you loved your stay! Do come again and enjoy a 10% "Thank You Discount" on your return visit.

Kindly,
Germaine
cfinntrav...
Minneapolis, MN
“Our Dream Come True”
Reviewed 6 March 2020 for a stay in February 2020

A Dream Come True did not disappoint! This was our SEVENTH trip to Virgin Gorda and our FIFTH stay at A Dream Come True and I highly recommend it. The house is spectacular, immaculate, well-appointed, conveniently located and a perfect spot for families or couples. The staff were wonderful and attentive to our every need. Virgin Gorda is our happy place, and I can't imagine wanting to stay anywhere other than ADCT. Thanks for the hospitality, Germaine!

Your age range 50-64
24 Mar 2020
Dear Chris,

This was your fifth stay at A Dream Come True, and your first time back to see our renovations and new furnishings after Hurricane Irma. It speaks volumes that you keep coming back to our luxury villa over the years, and I thank you for your loyalty! I hope you'll be back again soon! Remember: You always receive a "Thank You" discount when booking a return visit!
Safari781...
“Parsdise in paradise!”
Reviewed 23 February 2020 for a stay in February 2020

My husband, children, grand children and I just completed a week stay at A Dream Come True on Virgin Gorda. Virgin Gorda and it's beaches are a bit of paradise as it is and staying at A Dream Come True makes it double paradise. The villa is beautiful, spacious, in great condition and has everything you could possibly want including stunning views. Both the inside and outside living areas are well appointed and comfortable for large groups. The kitchen is very well outfitted. There are 5 large ensuite bathrooms which offer lovely furnishings and privacy from each other. The location is perfect, close to everything and easy access to a number of beautiful beaches. The final perfect detail is the service. Germaine is a gracious and very skilled concierge willing to assist with your every need, including weekly laundry service and travel arrangements. She provides a delicious welcome dinner cooked by Chef Alex. The housekeeper, Kitty, provides daily service and goes out of her way to make sure your stay is relaxing and easy. We would love to return and would enthusiastically recommend this villa to friends and family. Germaine told us to be prepared to be thrilled and we absolutely were!

24 Mar 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share details of your recent stay at A Dream Come True Villa in Virgin Gorda! I'm delighted that you were "thrilled" with your stay, as I promised you would be, There is so much to enjoy from A Dream Come True's vantage point on the oceanfront. And the villa itself fulfills everything one could want in a luxury villa: personalized service and amenities such as a complimentary Welcome Dinner, laundry service, and Breakfast Delights. I'll pass on your compliments to the staff, and I hope we can welcome you back for a return visit in 2021. All repeat guests receive a 10% 'Thank You" Discount!
lynnr263
“Exceptional Villa”
Reviewed 19 February 2020 for a stay in February 2020

Our group just returned from a wonderful week on Virgin Gorda and we loved ADCT Villa. The views are spectacular (especially from the great pool), and the ability to walk down to the bay and over to mahoe beach makes it the perfect combo of scenic views and ocean access. The bedrooms and main areas are lovely. Kitty and Marian took such great care of us and the Villa every day. We enjoyed chef Gregory's welcome dinner and many restaurants...cocomaya, sugarcane, leverick bay, hog heaven, top of the baths, and the fabulous Pavillion at Little Dix Bay (just reopened). A highlight was touring Necker Island with Gumption. Getting around in our rental cars to shop and tour was easy with Germaine's guides. We loved it and hope to return soon. Thank you!

23 Feb 2020
Dear Shelia,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at A Dream Come True! I'l make sure that Kitty and Marian know that you mentioned them in your 5-star review! I'm happy that you loved the villa and its oceanfront location. It's heartwarming indeed to be called "EXCEPTIONAL" because all of my staff work so diligently and with a happy heart to make it so. I also hope you return soon and look forward to offering you your "Thank You discount" as a return guest. It was my pleasure to assist you in advance of your stay with booking charter flights.

All the best,
Germaine
A Dream Come True Villa
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing