Our group just returned from a wonderful week on Virgin Gorda and we loved ADCT Villa. The views are spectacular (especially from the great pool), and the ability to walk down to the bay and over to mahoe beach makes it the perfect combo of scenic views and ocean access. The bedrooms and main areas are lovely. Kitty and Marian took such great care of us and the Villa every day. We enjoyed chef Gregory's welcome dinner and many restaurants...cocomaya, sugarcane, leverick bay, hog heaven, top of the baths, and the fabulous Pavillion at Little Dix Bay (just reopened). A highlight was touring Necker Island with Gumption. Getting around in our rental cars to shop and tour was easy with Germaine's guides. We loved it and hope to return soon. Thank you!
"Absolutely the best vacation ever!"
"I have vacation hangover- when can we go back?"
"Do we have to leave?"
“If I hide in the bedroom after y’all leave, do you think Germaine will find me?”
We have a group of 11 of us (two families) who have traveled together over 15 years. We've made 5 trips to the USVI/BVI’s together over those years and thoroughly love the islands. The trip to Virgin Gorda, and our stay in A Dream Come True Villa has been the absolute best yet. Even so much so, we rebooked within a month after vacation for the same time next year!!
Some things we loved about our trip:
• Germaine guided us with flight, car rental, restaurant and boating recommendations prior to our trip. She was “spot-on” with her recommendations.
• Her Villa manager, Anna, met us at the airport, toured the villa with us, and was available via phone call for questions and island recommendations during the week.
• The daily maid service, with fresh bath and beach towels was as good as any five-star hotel we’ve stayed in
• The welcome dinner prepared by Chef Greg was delicious and a great way to start our week.
• We have experienced some disappointment on some vacation rentals where the photos don’t accurately show the villa – not so at A Dream Come True. The reality of the villa was so much better than the photos!
• The details in the villa are fantastic! We loved that all of the bedrooms had outdoor showers with each having a lovely view of the bay.
• We enjoyed having the kayaks available to paddle to the nearby beaches.
• The rainbows after short island rains were magical, and the sunsets epic!
While the island is still recovering from Hurricane Irma, we found the beaches to be pristine and never crowded. On many days, other than our group of 11, there were very few others on the beach. The water was perfect; and the snorkeling was like looking into a fully stocked salt-water aquarium.
The restaurants recommended by Germaine were fantastic. She and Anna assisted in making dinner reservations for us prior to our arrival. We enjoyed several of the restaurants so much that we went back for lunches and dinners on our open days. There is a reason this is a 5 star rated rental!
Last but not least, the locals in Virgin Gorda were warm, helpful folks.
This was our 4th vacation on Virgin Gorda and 3rd staying at A Dream Come True. Next time we’ll make it 2 weeks. The villa is in fantastic condition post recovery from Irma. And the entire island is well on its way to a full recovery.
The people of VG are welcoming and friendly. Vacationers shop at the same grocers as the residents. But, full disclosure we had 2 dinners prepared by Mrs. Fritz’s recommended chef service operated by Chef Tucker. They were wonderful dinners. Both our chefs had previously been at Little Dix for many years. And they were reasonably priced.
The villa, the beaches, snorkeling at Mahoe Bay, lunch at Hog Heaven with its panoramic view of the North Sound. The weather — 6 nights out of 7 we did not run the AC — the breezes and the waves made for perfect sleeping.
We’ve been spoiled by ADCT and VG. It is our runaway 1st choice for a winter vacation.
Our group of 5 couples has been visiting the BVI's since 2005 and this trip was probably the best one we have had. The website photos and descriptions just don't do "A Dream Come True" justice. The villa is better than we ever imagined. It is perfectly located near beautiful beaches and great restaurants yet we still had the privacy we wanted . Germaine was so good in helping us plan our trip and in making all the necessary arrangements for us to have a fantastic vacation. The chef prepared excellent meals and the staff was very friendly, perfect in every way and helped us throughout our stay . On a scale of 1 to 5 this was a 10 !
Our family had a wonderful stay and Germaine the owner was a great host. We had everything we needed and more. The views, the cleanliness, the landscaping, and the amenities are to die for. If you are going to Virgin Gorda this is the place to book! the 3 best beaches are a stone throw away and the best I have ver seen anywhere. We will go back!