“Ask for Simple if you want a great massage ”

The Spa at Leverick Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The spa at Leverick Bay is among the biggest spa chain of BVI. We offer town's best in class spa, massage, yoga and aesthetics by highly skilled and professional therapists from around the globe. The Spa sits in the midst of the beautiful Leverick Bay Marina and Restaurant.
Ojai, California, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Ask for Simple if you want a great massage ”
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

We had a couples massage in our villa and Simple gave an amazing massage. She is also the very best at henna tattoo and she will cook Indian food for you at a very reasonable price. She is available if you specify that you want her. She's popular so you have to ask. She's the therapist most frequently chosen by the local billionaires.

Visited March 2017
BVISpa, Manager at The Spa at Leverick Bay, responded to this review, 22 April 2017
Thank you for your feedback Rachel. We will share it with her. All of our staff tries hard to provide best-in-class massage experience to our customers. We're glad you had a memorable time and hope to have another opportunity to serve you in the future.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Minneapolis, Minnesota
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Lovely Massage”
Reviewed 28 February 2017

The spa is small but well laid out. It is clean and they have an extensive "menu" of services. It was easy to get an appointment.

Visited February 2017
Thank you for your feedback and rating We are pleased that you had a soothing experience at our spa. We would be honored to welcome you back.
New York City, New York
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A terrible massage”
Reviewed 4 January 2017

I would have given this a single star but the people there are friendly and nice. I am sure if you get the right masseur the massages can be good, but I have had many to compare this with to recommend this highly. I think it is too expensive for the quality of masseurs there. My husband and I went for a couples massage. The service and people are very friendly but the two masseurs we had were sadly the worst we have ever had. We had booked for 90 minutes. There was a fan going at the start of the massage which when you are lying naked is extremely cold when it is blowing straight onto your body and I had to ask after 10/15 minutes into the massage to turn off. Both my husband and I are extremely fit and active so usually go for deep tissue/sports/firm massages. I think we might have had the two trainee ones because they simply used their elbows and then spent over half hour just rubbing hands up and down the back and then the legs. I thought it was just my masseur but my husband who usually is purring next to me when we have our massages was either just wincing or weirdly silent. I am a regular at getting massages and this was sadly the most expensive and worst I've had and a total waste of money. I have been here previously once before as I am a regular at BVI and that last time was good although not brilliant. I would have gone to the one we normally go to at Ye Olde Yard Village Spa, but she was not there. I would not go again this one as in my opinion it was too expensive and quality was terrible. I have no issue paying the charges (hence booking 90 minutes), but I really do expect to get a decent massage for it. I hate giving negative reviews but this just ridiculous for the price and they should have made it clear that our masseurs were not fully or well trained.

Visited November 2016
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will take care of it.
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Honeymoon massage was great!”
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

We were in serious need of a massage after months of wedding planning so we arranged to have some seep tossue massages on our second day of our honeymoon.
The ladies were sweet and informative about the island if asked, but most importantly they gave a GREAT deep tissue massage!

Its not cheap...but well worth it. They will even come to you for an extra $20 charge.

Visited June 2016
BVISpa, Manager at The Spa at Leverick Bay, responded to this review, 27 June 2016
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re glad to know that you both enjoyed your session. Looking forward to see you again!
long island
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great massage”
Reviewed 29 March 2016

I was treated to an hour massage at the Spa. However I increased the time to an hour and a half because Stella, my masseuse, was so good. She gave a very thorough massage which worked out all the tension in my shoulders after sailing. I can't speak for the other masseuses, but Stella was great.

Visited March 2016
BVISpa, Manager at The Spa at Leverick Bay, responded to this review, 23 April 2016
We're thankful to you for talking so highly about our spa and staff. It's a great encouragement for us to perform even better. It is always a pleasure to have guests like you. We look forward to your visit again. Thank You !