It's a shame that whomever owns this property has just allowed it to deteriorate. The location is perfect. You are essentially on a pristine and empty beach. The actual "villas" however are just so gross. The furniture in them has probably been there since the 1960's. To show you I've attached a photo of the in room phone, which we used for 5 seconds because it smelled. Landline phones are not expensive people! The beach chairs are also extremely uncomfortable.
You don't pay hostel prices to stay here, so the "villas" or their furniture shouldn't be in such bad shape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mango Bay Resort adheres to a strong commitment to serve our guests and make sure they enjoy their luxury beach vacation at its fullest. We strive to deliver what we promise to all our guests: a caring and attentive management and friendly staff who will accommodate any guest requests or needs. Mango Bay Resort is a small and cozy yet easygoing luxury resort that provides all the necessities needed for the finest Caribbean vacation. We strive to provide a quiet, peaceful and tranquil location for all of our visitors to enjoy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Mango Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mango Bay Hotel Virgin Gorda
- Mango Bay Virgin Gorda
- Mango Bay Resort Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands