All reviews outdoor kitchen beach front mango beautiful beach car rental great snorkeling right beachfront villa snorkeling gear rock cafe daily housekeeping exploring the island we loved our stay palm trees spent a week dream come true a great vacation other islands
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Beautiful, spotless studio apartment with direct ocean view , steps from pristine, empty beach. The grounds are well maintain with palm trees and tropical flowers. We had a nicely equipped kitchen and the daily maid service made cooking even more pleasant. Took an "island taxi" to town for provisions. Made smoothies to take to the community beach area to watch the sunsets. We used the resort kayaks to paddle over to the next beach which we had to ourselves. ( we are a couple of romantic 70 year olds) If you truly want to get away from the crowds , have clean beaches, and warm Caribbean water to swim in, Mango Bay Resort is perfect. Gino, the amazing manager, helped us get even more out of our stay in Virgin Gorda. We have booked for next year!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nancy B
MangoBayBVI, Manager at Mango Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Dear Nancy,
We are so glad you enjoyed yourselves and are looking forward to welcoming you next year again!
Warm regards,
RESORT MANAGER

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Not sure what I expected to find when the cab driver left us off at the Mango Bay Resort. I was hoping it would be a clean fairly new condo-type suite near a beautiful beach. I hate to say this because I was tempted to keep this place a secret so it would be available when we come back but all my wife and I could say for the first hour was "Oh My God", "Oh My God" over and over again. It was just feet away from a pristine beach with beautiful sunsets;The suite was well appointed and obviously newly built, with a phenomenal patio. My wife and I just keep looking at the pictures we took, wishing we were there. This was a wow.
I also have to say that Gino is wonderful.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bruce M
MangoBayBVI, Manager at Mango Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Hello Bruce,

Thank you for your comments and kind words.

We will make sure to find availability for you when you come back!

All the best,

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a week and really loved it. The resort is beautiful and peaceful. It's very clean and well maintained. The beach is amazing, with great snorkeling right of the shore. We would highly recommend Mango Bay!

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank desilerch
MangoBayBVI, Manager at Mango Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2017

Dear Desiree,
Thank you for your comments!
It was a true pleasure having you with us.
We hope to see you back sometime in the near future.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

First time here, relaxing resort, friendly staff, good choice of wines and an extensive menu.

Service is excellent, the location of this place is great, great place to relax and wind down

Capt Medley
Isle of Man

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Captain M M
Reviewed 2 May 2017

I just returned from Virgin Gorda after staying at the beautiful Mango Bay Resort. I cannot say enough wonderful things about it!

I was looking for a peaceful place to relax, decompress and enjoy peace and quiet and I got that in the most beautiful resort! Everything was perfect. Gino was amazingly helpful with any questions or requests and the staff was so friendly and attentive.

The beach is gorgeous and it was fantastic to have kayaks and snorkeling gear readily available. my only regret is that I had to come home!

I hope one day (soon) I will travel back to BVI and Mango Bay Resort--it is a little piece of heaven.

Room Tip: I had a single first floor room which was less than 100 steps to the beach
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Shanley73
MangoBayBVI, Manager at Mango Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Thank you so much for your comments!
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and can assure you your following visits will be as enjoyable or more than your first.
Looking forward to having you with us again in the near future.
Warm Regards,