All reviewsoutdoor kitchenbeach frontmangobeautiful beachcar rentalgreat snorkeling rightbeachfront villasnorkeling gearrock cafedaily housekeepingexploring the islandwe loved our staypalm treesspent a weekdream come truea great vacationother islands
Reviewed 12 November 2015

We spent 3 nights at Mango Bay and had a fantastic time. We didn't know Mango Bay Resort until we got there, having picked it out by looking at the web. I was a little worried, since I had made the choice for the two villas, one for my wife and I and one for her 3 cousins. We were all very pleasantly surprised by the incredible beauty of the place, the very professional and friendly service by Gino and his staff and the excellent condition of the resort. I knew everyone was happy with the choice when my wife kept telling me "you did good". Highly recommend it for couples, families and groups. Gino's recommendations for car rental (L&S), restaurants and places to see were very helpful and accurate. Beautiful beach, hammock by the water, kayaks, clean rooms, natural setting and great people helped to make our time there one of the nicest vacations that we have had. We hope to come back soon!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Crusherman
Reviewed 2 November 2015

Thank you guys for 8 great days again, sorry about the wall issue in front of #14 but i know you will fix it, the best snorkeling again, all kinds of fish and lots of turtles again, great views wifi service clean quite sat tv power water, yes all the basic things other places on the islands do not have. thank Gino again, you are the best and thanks to all as we leave tomorrow early. again thanks to all here. 10 out of 10 6 star resort.

Room Tip: all are the best. we stayed in 14 again,
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2015

We just returned from a great week in Virgin Gorda. Gino arranged a rental car to meet us at the ferry, recommended bars and restaurants and made everything easy. They upgraded us as a bigger unit with a patio was open, which we really appreciated! The room was really nice and the whole property had good wifi. The ocean was a little rough right off the beach, with a bit of a drop off, but calmer further down. We took the free ocean kayaks to Savannah Bay (the next beach over), which had a nice gentle gradient and lovely snorkeling. The island is very sleepy, especially in October, but we enjoyed spending lots of time reading in the shade on the beach and being the only people in the national parks!

Stayed: October 2015
3  Thank Emily W
Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

My wife and I spent a little over a week at Mango Bay in the spring of 2015. The most relaxing beach destination I could imagine. Other condos are in the area but there was never a crowd, on evening strolls you might be the only couple on the sand. The sand was great, the water temp was warm, and every single sunset amazing. We Scuba Dove while we were there and I would highly recommend the ship wreck diving the area has to offer. Gino was great and very hospitable. I would stay here again for sure!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravelnGMan11
Reviewed 25 August 2015

We have stayed in Mango Bay Resort every year for the last 4 years. We have traveled in the Caribbean for over 20 years. This has become our favorite Caribbean Getaway Beach. The Resort offers a variety of accommodations from high end to moderately priced. The beach is never crowded. The water is like being in a bathtub. It's the perfect place to find a secluded place to relax, read a book, or explore the island of Virgin Gorda. There are good restaurants on the island, or get a local chef to cater for you at the Resort. Good snorkeling. The resort provides options for getting out on the water. The sunsets are incredible. Once you stay in Mango Bay it will be hard to find another place that fulfills your beach experience.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple