Review Highlights
An amazing adventure! Great for kids!

SNUBA is such a fun family adventure. Our kids love snorkeling but SNUBA takes it to a new level... read more

Reviewed 8 September 2018
Jim G
Perfect Intro to the Underwater World

1. Elaine is AMAZING. Not only is she well-qualified, extremely experienced, and highly organized... read more

Reviewed 21 August 2018
Trey S
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 February 2018

We arrived in Leverick Bay in the early afternoon and within an hour of seeing the Snuba sign Elaine had us under the water! We were seven willing participates that have never dove before and now we cant wait to Snuba again. Anyone 8 years or older should definitely try Snuba. The setup was simple and the views were amazing! Elaine made the whole experience seamless and terrific! We have all decided that a Snuba trip is a must do on our return trip to the BVI.

Elaine C, Manager at BVI SNUBA, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

HI Stewart, Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Thoroughly enjoying taking you all on your BVI SNUBA adventure and delighted that you all enjoyed the experience. Looking forward to seeing you all on your next trip down to Virgin Gorda. With kind regards
Elaine

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Snuba is a most do when you visit Virgin Gorda. The waters are so clear. So much marine life. And Elaine is the best. This was my first time and she made the experience so enjoyable. She keeps you laughing but is very professional and explains things very well. She never rushes you. You get comfortable at your own pace with the gear. And once your down under the water she made sure I didn’t miss a single thing.
A++++

Reviewed 30 July 2017

This had been my wife and I third time doing SNUBA and Elaine was an incredible guide, instructor and person. Elaine's depth and experience in diving really puts any concerns you may have about the water and the SNUBA equipment to rest.

There is SO much to see in the vast underwater ecosystem in the BVIs and snorkeling doesn't quite take you up and personal with it like this SNUBA experience does.

This is also a great activity for those thinking about getting SCUBA certified to get the feel of being under the water with a regulator before investing into SCUBA.

Our son was with us this time and it was his first time and he's hooked and all three of us are now starting our SCUBA certification.

We HIGHLY recommend contacting Elaine as you will have an incredible time.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Worth your time and money. All details are taken care of and with a multiple range of dive sites that are all different..... this will be a no brainer for everyone.

I visited Virgin Gordo for a few days and got in contact with Elaine as she had visited my island in the past. She took me for SNUBA and it was great. In fact, this is such an easy and enjoyable activity, I am not sure if I will ever go out with a tank strapped on my back if I want to dive shallow.

SNUBA can be done by anybody in reasonable health and you do not have to be certified.

Elaine will take care of all the details and leaves nothing to chance.

Perfect! Book multiple days!