Review Highlights
Great trip! Great crew!

This was my second time booking with Aristocat. We visited the caves at Norman Island, Kelly's... read more

Reviewed yesterday
sidsid69
Atlanta, Georgia
Great Day

I had a great day sailing and snorkeling with Aristocat Charters. Their new boat "Sugar Rush" had... read more

Reviewed yesterday
BobL9999
Bolivia, North Carolina

All reviews captain luke captain peter rum punch day sail norman island lion heart great lunch cruise ship diamond cay jost van dyke private charter buffet lunch sea turtles virgin gorda paddle boards highlight of our trip soper's hole
Reviewed 30 September 2017

This was my second time with Aristocat Charters. This time on my honeymoon with my beautiful wife. One of the loveliest days in our young marriage so far

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed 25 September 2017

What an amazing trip! Captain was outstanding and went "overboard" to make our trip memorable. You can't be accused of drinking all day unless you start first thing in the morning (LOL)....so we did. Rum + "everything on board" was delicious! Thanks and will schedule again when back to BVI.

1  Thank bcbhuntley
Reviewed 25 September 2017

We have now sailed on the Aristocat twice and the Lionheart once, needless to say we enjoy everything the charters have to offer! The crew, lunch and endless rum are a wonderful addition to a beautiful day on the water! We highly recommend Aristocat Charters when visiting the BVI's!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 25 September 2017

My son says the best day of the Disney Cruise was our day on the Lionheart. He loved sailing, paddleboarding, snorkeling, visiting the different islands and playing on board. The crew was amazing going above and beyond by making a bed in one of the cabins for my 1 year old to nap. They took great care of us and made our day in BVI one we will remember for a very long time!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We were a party of 32 from a Disney Cruise looking for something family friendly to do and the experience we had was amazing, the Aristocat crew was so nice and helpful since the first email contact, always trying to solve any needs of our group. We went to a couple of snorkeling spots and found out the waves were too big in one of the spots, we were immediately taken to a new spot where we could snorkel and swim around. Finally we went to a beautiful private beach, where we could eat and hang out. The catamaran seemed brand new and the snorkeling equipment was in perfect condition, we had a great time! I really recommend Aristocat Charters.