All reviews beach front beachfront room apple bay west end long bay seaside villas beautiful beach jost van dyke surf break private balcony cane garden bay rented a car sailing trip rum wanda surfing island
Reviewed 1 September 2017

I stayed here in August 2017 and again the staff and manager are the BEST!!! They are my family/friends and I love them All. You can't go wrong staying here, the staff and management is very friendly and warm with their customer service. No, I am not saying that because I mentioned they are my family/friends (yes, they are) but believe me they are ALL very loving, caring and kind to everyone. The rooms are remodeled and looks very Nice....

If you want a quiet spot to chill, Sebastian is the place for you....located away from all the hassle and noise (only the ocean waves you will hear and a rooster now and then).

I would like to stay "Thanks" to Wanda, James, Dahlia, Jane, Annie, Rosalia, Thomas, Roy, Stichy, Esmenia, Rhonda, Ethlyn, Allen, Lucinda, and the other staff who always make my stay there a very family/friendly one. Thanks to the Chef in the morning for making my special simple breakfast... with my picky eating habits.

You guys take care and take care of each other. Thanks again for the love!! I love you guys...:)

Blessings daily, Carol D.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Needing a one-night stay on Tortola before a sailing trip, we tried Sebastian's and are glad we did. The staff was super accommodating, allowing us to leave luggage in the office the day we checked in early and then again the day we checked out, inviting us to use the beach and their facilities even after checking out. We enjoyed happy hour cocktails at the on-site restaurant. Annie - our server was friendly and helpful in telling us about the hotel and our location on Tortola. Reservations secured us a beach-side table in the restaurant for dinner that night. The food was delicious, the service warm and friendly. The entrees priced on par with other restaurants nearby. We especially loved the complimentary Sebastian's rum after dinner. We stayed in the Seaside Jr. Suite Villas, just a short, easy walk (2-3 minutes) up the hill from the hotel. Our room was gigantic, immaculate, and furnished with a fully stocked kitchenette, cosy seating area and walk-in closet. The air-conditioning was cold, the bed very comfortable, the bathroom large and beautifully appointed. Our private balcony overlooked the beautiful turquoise bay and had table, chairs and lounge chair. would highly recommend staying here. If I return to Tortola, I certainly would book it again.

Room Tip: Jr. Suite villa worth paying up for.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Suzanne K
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I was really excited when we book this hotel, but when we arrived there .... i was really dissaponted. The rooms are OLD! The really need a renovation. Old rugs , dirty. If you have allergies stay away from here.
The ONLY good thing about this place is the restaurant, great pizza, wings and burgers.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank LiliRueda
James B, General Manager at Sebastian's on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Dear Guest,

I am very sorry you were disappointed with your room, but grateful that you enjoyed our restaurant.

We are coming to the end of a 3 year upgrade to the property, presently 32 of our 35 rooms have been renovated, with the remaining 3 rooms scheduled to be completed by the first week in September.

Please accept our apologies.

GM

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Clean room, nice view from balcony. No room service, 5 minutes walk to hotel restaurant. High price for the food, one day I asked for the red snapper and it was like a eating a rubber. I was told by the waitress snapper is like that. Not planning to come back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank floridabroker
Reviewed 8 August 2017

This hotel are in the paradise! Is a beachfront hotel with a beautiful clear and turquoise beach. The room are very clean, comfortable and have free WIFI, HOT WATER, A/C, T.V. ECT. The staff was attentive, helpful and responsible. There is not a luxury resort but have all that you need for stay relax without discomfort. Have many gardens and everything painted and clean. Have a restaurant but has a limited menu. Have parking. It's a good place to relax and have a good time.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends