Review Highlights
Amazing snorkeling excursion from Tortola! (Cooper Island, Norman Island & More!)

Patouche Charters connected us to a fantastic boat captain "Captain D" (Devon) who took us to some... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Selena S
Collierville, Tennessee
The BEST Charter Captain and an Unforgettable BVI experience!

I shared an experience of a lifetime with my brother's family and my own. We chose a bareboat... read more

Reviewed 27 August 2018
SamTara88
San Antonio, Texas

All reviews captain joe cooper island virgin gorda day trip cruise ship great trip jost van dyke personalized tour visiting norman snorkel stop private charter great stories snorkeling spot great guy power catamaran hodges creek an excursion
Reviewed 15 May 2017

My bff and I took Joes tour in March and what a fabulous time we had. The waters weree just a tiny bit chili but felt so good once we got in. The yacht was very spacious and clean. we had a great trip to the baths I was so relaxed and snorkeling was really very good. getting on and off the boat was really easy and I have a gimpy leg. Joe was good about seeing to my welfare and keeping an eye out for me. Another couple had their two younger kids on board and Joe was so kind to watch them for about 20 minutes or see and let them have some alone time in the water at our first stop. All our companions were easy and lots of fun to talk to. Punch was very good and snacks were great. Lunch was a bit pricey on the island but it was very nice and photo ops everywhere. SO YES I will be booking again. Thanks Joe for a great time.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Our family booked Patouche Charters to take us (2 adults, 2 children aged 6 and 3) on a day trip from our cruise ship. Captain Oscar met us promptly and we took a very short walk from the cruise pier to the boat. They were very accommodating to our children and we had a great trip!

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Joe with Patouche is awesome! We did a day trip with him to the Baths and he not only took us there but also to some other local islands. It was one of the best days we had on our vacation. I would recommend booking a charter with him!!

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Simply awesome day exploring the Caribbean with Oscar from Patouche Charters! We started early to beat the crowds. Snorkeling at Norman Island was perfect. Jost Van Dyke Island was just awesome! The sand at White Bay Beach was amazing! You have to get a Painkiller form Soggy Dollar! Would definitely recommend Patouche and can't wait to come back.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Just got back from our 3rd annual trip to Tortola and each year we book excursions with Patouche Charters. This year we had a large family group of 18 people (adults and kids aged 7-15) Captain Joe is outstanding! He is always professional, on time, friendly, knowledgable and fun! He also helped us this year by providing us with delicious trays of local food that he delivered to our villa on the evening of our arrival so we didn't have to cook after a long day of travel. Jerk Chicken, rice and peas, macaroni pie, mixed veggies, all cooked to perfection and worth every penny! He really goes above and beyond...Cannot say enough good things about our experience with Patouche. We look forward to visiting and booking with him again!