All reviews sister hotel every morning our honeymoon yogurt golf cart quiche st martin shuttle service highly recommend le restaurants in grand case third floor fresh squeezed juice little piece of heaven rental car restaurant row wonderful hosts one bedroom suite
Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

For years we have driven past this hotel & I have always told my husband that if our timeshare wasn’t available, I would live to stay here. Well, due to Irma, that was the case this year & Le Petit Hotel was everything I envisioned.
A pretty, boutique feel, our 2nd floor room was beautifully appointed & we enjoyed the sounds of the waves crashing below.
Remy, Yamina & Miriam were welcoming & made us feel like family, so friendly, so warm.
Harry, who drives the hired taxi back & forth to Grand Case for guests for dinner was a great addition.
Glad we were able to spend some time at this island gem.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Remy and team are spectacular. Incredibly helpful and friendly. The hotel itself is very nice and our room was modern and comfortable. Unfortunately, due to work issues we had to leave 4 days early and the hotel has a no refund policy. While I understand not refunding the pre-payment, the hotel also refused to credit the funds to a future stay. We will not stay there again and would not recommend it to people unless they are absolutely certain they will not have any type of emergency that will pull them away. It made a disappointing early departure even more sour.

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank Larry W
kcpingc, Owner at Le Petit Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

I am terribly sorry, we only have 10 rooms and our tag line is "for the lucky few" for a reason. We have a crystal clear cancellation policy which is clearly outlined on every confirmation we send out. As to avoid any confusion or feelings as such, we ask our guests to sign their confirmation and send it back to us so that we know that they fully understand our cancellation policy. On our confirmations, we also recommend travel insurance in case of unforeseen circumstances, like a work issue or illness. I am hoping that you well understood our policy before signing and returning your confirmation back to us. We too were sorry you had to leave early, we wanted nothing more than to continue to host and to serve you. To give us a 2 star review feels unfair knowing that you knew our policy and agreed to it with your signature, however, hopefully this review and response will avoid other people's confusion in the future. Onwards and upwards!

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Best place we have stayed in a very long time. Modern, artistic design in an historic building. Very helpful staff. Wonderful bed with goose down pillows & comforter. Fantastic breakfast included: muesli, yogurts, croisants, breads, muffins, jam, fruit & coffee in a little cafe with whimsical wallpaper. In fact, coffee's available all day. Theoughout the building the original stone is exposed on some walls, and modern but serene pieces are on the others.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 4 September 2018

We stayed at Le Petit for our son's wedding weekend. It was a perfect choice for us, right on the beautiful beach. We walked the beach and saw the devastation from Irma but this hotel has come back strong and we really enjoyed our stay. The most beautiful view from the room and on the balcony, having a wonderful breakfast of french pastry and yogurt while enjoying that view every morning. They have kayaks and paddle board to use, but unfortunately we never got a chance to use. Remy, Yamina and Miriam were so gracious and accommodating. They helped me to find a place to get my hair done at the last minute, and set up the appointment for me. I would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2018

After my tough tax season, my husband finds little gems to relax and regroup. We choose the beaches of the Caribbean simply for accessibility. We have been all over West Indies and staying in 5-star properties. Please don't let this one slip through your itinerary! It is couples only and you will pay for that but it's worth the few extra dollars for the quiet.

Let me start with the family that greets you upon your arrival - Remy, Yasmina or Miriam. And like family they will take care of your little needs throughout your stay. They know the island very well so talk to them and let them know what you need and voila!

The location of the hotel is situated at one end of Grand Case Bay - perfectly situated I should say. Just far enough from the noise from town, but close enough to walk. Perfect!

The rooms are also like visiting a wealthy aunt who provides you with your own suite, complete with a nicely appointed kitchen. Spacious and clean, well lighted and comfortable.

The breakfasts!?? OMG, the breakfasts. Personal size quiche, a variety of French pastries, fresh squeezed juice , coffee, or tea. Two words YUM MEE!

Security makes you feel safe at night and they even have access to taxis should you not rent a car. Rent a car - see the island.

We are going back and back and back and back because Le Petit Hotel is truly a gem and only for the lucky few. They took a hit during the storm but we can't wait to go "home" again. Back to relax, regroup and revisit.

See you soon my friends/family!

Room tip: Rooms 4, 5 and 6 are covered by the upper floors. Rooms 7, 8, and 9 are exposed to the sun and stars. Suites are beach leevel.
Date of stay: September 2017