“Nice place for sundowners ”
Review of Calmos Cafe

Calmos Cafe
Ranked #13 of 74 Restaurants in Grand Case
Price range: US$ 14 - US$ 30
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We just popped in for some end of day drinks. It's a nice laid back bar right on the beach. Good place to chill out and enjoy the setting sun.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 12 July 2017

very romantic and perfect sunset...very friendly stuff...one of my favorite places on sxm.

Will always come back...been there more then 10 times already

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 12 July 2017

I can't say enough about this bar. I love finding spots like this in Grand Case and fréquenting them, because the staff gets to know you and you get to know the staff. I was solo, and don't drink alcohol, so the bartender made me a Delicious spécial drink for my birthday. I relaxed and talked to Alex, the owner, who is awesome, and who wished me a spécial birthday on Facebook. He was even kind enough to answer a few of my pré-trip questions about his bar.
Great food, amazing bartenders and staff, gréât ambience and plenty of seating.

The best part? Lounging in the water on a chaise while being waited on.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Had lunch at Calmos Cafe as we were visiting the island for a wedding. The small restaurant is located right on the beach and offers a breathtaking view! The food and the drinks were excellent and my wife had the freshest Tuna Tartar we have ever tasted. Cannot recommend this place highly enough. A must visit if you ever find yourself in St. Maarten.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017

fun afternoon sitting on picnic benches having a beer and burger, talking with strangers and lots of laughs

Date of visit: February 2017