“BEST SCHWARMA PLATE IN SXM”

Little Jerusalem SXM
Ranked #2 of 120 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Try it one time & I promise you come a second time. Look us up on Facebook for the full menu & don't forget to hit the like button LittleJerusalemsxmLittle Jerusalem
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Great atmosphere, food is incredibly consistent over time and the chef is not only very friendly but top-notch. Definitely do not miss out on this gem.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This is the best falafel I have had in the western hemisphere. I dont have much more to say. DA BEEEEEST

Reviewed 8 March 2018

My first two years of coming to St. Maarten I am so upset that I did not stop at Little Jerusalem (aka Abraham's). When I came back to the island a few years later I finally opened my culinary senses and Abraham's did not disappoint. I could literally eat Schwarma everyday now! If you have never had schwarma or are hesitant about what to order, Abraham the owner will point you in the right direction and give you his best selection yet. Prices are relatively cheap for the amount of food you get. Share a plate or be prepared to take leftovers home. If you go there enough be prepared for Abraham to flag you down as you walk by his restaurant wondering why you aren't coming back. This is definitely one of my favorite restaurants on the island and I could go their everyday!

1  Thank BeachBum1789
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Abraham waved at us every day when we drove by. We've been going there since he opened. We are usually on Island for 2 weeks and always eat there at least twice. The swarma's are delicious and you cannot beat the prices. We always leave there stuffed and many times with leftovers. The deck is rebuilt since Irma and essentially back to normal. Don't miss this restaurant!

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Abraham is one of a kind. Where can you have owner, chief and staff (all the same person) help you select a perfect meal for you. While working out of a shipping container. BEST schwarma every and more than most can eat. Two thumbs up.