“scuba diving”

Ocean Explorers Dive Center
Ranked #2 of 39 Tours in Simpson Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: At Ocean Explorers we believe that who you dive with is as important as the diving itself… Small groups, personalized attention and a relaxed atmosphere are what we offer on a daily basis. From outstanding reefs to fantastic wrecks, our waters are warm and inviting and the marine life abundant and friendly. Our Caribbean dive shop is located under the waving palms by this tranquil Kim Sha beach on the beautiful Caribbean island St. Maarten.
Reviewed 31 July 2012

We had such a wonderful time diving with everyone at Ocean Explorers. They made everything special and catered to our every need and want. We will be back soon to dive again. Thanks so much. We miss you all. David and Martie

Reviewed 22 July 2012

From the previous visit to St. Martin two years prior, the complete nightmare dive with a dive shop on the opposite side of island I understandably apprehensive about diving St. Martin again. My cousin Jackie Pearce, an island resident, recommended Ocean Explorers. I didn’t think any dive could top Cozumel, wow was I proved wrong. We dove 2 days, 4 dives the first week of July, 2012. The vis was amazing, healthy, coral reefs, sharks, rays, turtles, wrecks and lobsters galore. Jef was great. He was patient and kept everyone informed of procedures for a great dive. This div and company has it together. Thanks Luciana Jeff for the best diving experience to date!

2  Thank Donna C
Reviewed 21 July 2012

I have really enjoyed the exerience of Ocean Explorers, having completed my PADI Open Water. I found the training Professional, patient and knowledgeable. All very recommendable.
Very reassuring allround.

1  Thank Douglas W
Reviewed 17 July 2012

I signed up to get PADI Open Water Certified and from the start to the end of the course the entire crew was incredible. The experience was more than I expected. From the first dive they made sure that you were OK with what you were learning. They gave a personal touch to the entire course. I felt extremely comfortable and confident while performing the required skills. Jeff, Luciana, Cayle and Astra were all wonderful. Can't wait to continue with more of the courses and go on the Shark dive!!!!!! Definitely a must with Ocean Explorers you can't go wrong.

1  Thank Max_Bartolomeo
Reviewed 13 July 2012

I recently spent 3 weeks on St Maarten and visited several dive centers around the island before choosing Ocean Explorers to complete my PADI open water. They are by far the friendliest and most knowledgeable dive center there. I completed 6 dives total (including the open water course). My favorite dive by far was the Shark Awareness Dive!! this one is a must! I have already started planning my next trip down and I will only Dive with Ocean Explorers while in St. Maarten.

1  Thank BudStone747