Commodore Suites(Simpson Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
US$ 115
Atrium Beach Resort and Spa(Simpson Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 165
  • Pool
Travel Inn Hotel(Simpson Bay)
US$ 95
Mary's Boon Beach Hotel and Spa(Simpson Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 138
US$ 134
Turquoise Shell Inn(Simpson Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 181
Hotels.com
Simpson Bay Suites(Simpson Bay)
US$ 136
The Villas at Simpson Bay Beach Resort & Marina(Simpson Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 177
Priceline
Baker's Suites(Simpson Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 137
US$ 116
Azure Hotel & Art Studio(Simpson Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 104
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 119/night.

1,329 results
All reviewson sitetime sharefull kitchengrocery storebon appetiteliving roommurphy bedmain buildingsales pitchpiano bartennis courtspersonal conciergetimeshare presentationwater activitiessunset cruisest maartenocean view
Reviewed 20 December 2012

It is a large property, and has many pools. Easy access to the beach, as well as a dock and ladder straight to the ocean. The bartendar was friendly and they run a happy hour so the drinks arent too pricey. The hotel for a noninclusive is a bit steep, but I really enjoyed staying here. It is a great location to the airport, and several eateries. It has a full kitchen, a grocery, casino, playground, and shuttle to and from your villa. The only down fall is they couldnt find our reservation. We went to swim while we waited 2 hours later they had forgotten about us and still had to find the reservation.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank bamagirl0269
Reviewed 30 November 2012

As three "older " ladies, this place is great. If you have problems walking up hill, I suggest that you request a unit at the bottom part of the resort.If you do not get a unit near the bottom, they have complimentary shuttle vans that will take you to & from your unit. We had a studio unit with a full kitchen, a king size bed and a pull out sofa bed in the living room. At the time we stayed, the resort was quiet even though there was construction going on right across from our unit.. The unit was very clean & well equipped. There are many nice restraurants nearby. We took cabs, rode the bus and rented a car. It is not necessary to rent a car, as you can get to the French side of the island by bus. As for renting a car, the drivers there are aggresive, but not rude, no stop lights, they have a lot of roundabouts. The food over the island is fabulous. The shopping is good, but not fabulous. They are supposed to have good deals on electronics and jewelry, but I didn't find that to be true, you can get the same or better deals at home. All of the staff at the resort are very nice, kind and accomadating. The piano bar, near the convenience store was lots of fun. This resort is great for people of all ages. I would go back in a heartbeat. This resort is a great place to stay!!!

2  Thank TexasJbug
Reviewed 20 November 2012

I generally try to be gracious on a visit to a new place, but this resort left me wanting more over and over.

The best thing about this place are the folks who work in the service areas. The staff that you encounter out and about the place taking care of it are by far the nicest and most kind you will meet in the facility. This actually extends to the front desk staff as well, however be prepared to WAIT if you want any help from the front desk. There is always a line, and the desk always seems very understaffed in my opinion. Despite this fact, the staff will wait on you as quickly and efficiently as possible and with as much of a smile as they can muster. Even if they are telling you to go all the way back to the very far edge of the grounds (uphill and about 1/4 mile away) to get your incorrectly filled out towel card so that they can correctly make you a new one. They'll even smile if it's about 90 degrees out while they're telling you to do this and you're already sweating and obviously uncomfortable!

Value: Nope, sorry. I think you can do much smarter things with your money than stay here unless you are guaranteed a spot right down front or at least near the front desk-this place is pretty enormous. In fact, so large that the concierge either leads your vehicle with his or takes you in his with your luggage to your building from the front desk if you are not staying in one of the fancy 'condos'. Feel second class much? I did.

Cleanliness-outside my unit was lovely. I never once had the staff even come in and sweep the floor in the 4 nights I was there. No emptying of the garbage, no changing of the towels. Maybe this is not the type of thing that they typically do here, but it would have been pleasant to have been informed of this either prior to my booking the room or at least upon check in (with that great smile...).

Rooms: Fair. Nothing amazing. I had an absolutely lovely view of a parking lot and the laundry facilities. Thank goodness the service staff were so preferable to many of the guests for company, because I got to see lots of them!

Room Service: I didn't request room service and I gave up on thinking I might come home to a freshly made bed.

Spa: Wouldn't spend another dime here, so I can't honestly tell you about the spa.

There is a fitness room that looks like it might have been really wonderful but you get to pay extra for that. I'm surprised they didn't charge me to park my car in my little parking lot next to the laundry facility!

Room Tip: If you DO stay near here, I would suggest the Pelican. And while in the area, no matter where you stay, do try the Bang Bang Shrimp at the Greenhouse. Not normally a fan of breaded seafood, I was surprised to enjoy this dish so much!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
7  Thank Anita L
Reviewed 21 October 2012

Our party of four stayed at the Villas for the first week in October, 2012. Everything was just perfect. The two bedroom suite on the fourth floor was the best time share accomodations we've ever had, from the good pool, great beach, furniture, bed, kitchen and air conditioning to the very nice staff, including our "personal bartender "Metal" at the pool bar. The restaurants in and around the resort were all very nice with good prices. We were very thankful be were able to switch accomodations at the last minute with our original choice, Oyster Bay Resort, after we visited it and found that it was not near as nice as Simpson Bay Resort. Also, October was a good time to visit since it was off-season and nothing was crowded, especially the roads.

Room Tip: Anything in the newer Villas.
Reviewed 14 October 2012

We checked in on a trade through Interval on Saturday 10/6 - our room was ready at 3. We had declined an upgrade to the Villa's - but were put in the F building -right on the beach. The room had a spectacular view, and was close to the beach, and the Marina Pool . The furnishings are dated by We had a few minor issues with the room that were resolved by the next morning. The tv in the living room was the old tube style, the bedroom a very small flat screen. The free in room wifi worked well all week. the beach was never crowded, and we never had trouble finding a beach hut , regardless of time of day. The resort also provides free Noodles and floats ( a nice touch) Monday's the resort offers a sunset cruise for $15 on the Lambada, great cruise with an open bar and well worth the price.
We were very near the PeliDeli - a great little store with very reasonable prices. We were also close to the casino. We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. In all we would not hesitate to trade here again - if we could get the F building.

Room Tip: Some of the buildings are away from the beach - the closest would be the F building, the Villas or the Marina building. The F building is the only building right on the beach.
3  Thank shasadee