We recently stayed at the Simpson Bay Resort and Marina during a vacation in St. Maarten and enjoyed it thoroughly. Our room was a bit dated and it looked as if they were beginning to renovate some areas, but overall we thought the resort was great.
What we liked:
The rooms were large and included a full kitchen and a porch outside.
There were at least 6 pools - maybe more, and they never seemed overly crowded!
Wireless internet was available in the rooms.
Great location because of the proximity to the airport, grocery stores, shopping, beach, restaurants and the harbor.
What we didn't like:
Slight moldy smell in the room
Would we stay here again? Absolutely - we plan on it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking Simpson Bay, one of the most popular spots on St. Maarten, Simpson Bay Resort & Marina is a peaceful Mediterranean-style holiday village offering comfortable suites and all the services guests could possibly need during their Caribbean vacation. With a sheltered private beach, five pools and colorful gardens full of bougainvillea, hibiscus and Allamanda, Simpson Bay Beach Resort & Marina is a captivating island hideaway where you can enjoy the best family vacation ever. A varied activity program, tennis courts, a spa, water sports, dining and evening entertainment make it a favorite with visitors of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly and Hotels.com so you can book your Simpson Bay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Simpson Bay Resort And Marina
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina Hotel Simpson Bay