My husband surprised me for my birthday with a week away at Sint Maarteen. The resort staff is friendly and helpful, the pools and grounds well cared for. Rooms are nice, clean and well equipped. You will not use your credit cards on the island, just USD. The food and drink on the island is very reasonable for a vacation hot spot. You should take the Tango Dinner Cruise from the resort. Also try the "happy Hour" boat. Alexandrias cafe above Bon Appetite is great food and a great price. You will want a car for at least part of your trip. Be sure to go to Grand Case. Eat at LoLo's!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking Simpson Bay, one of the most popular spots on St. Maarten, Simpson Bay Resort & Marina is a peaceful Mediterranean-style holiday village offering comfortable suites and all the services guests could possibly need during their Caribbean vacation. With a sheltered private beach, five pools and colorful gardens full of bougainvillea, hibiscus and Allamanda, Simpson Bay Beach Resort & Marina is a captivating island hideaway where you can enjoy the best family vacation ever. A varied activity program, tennis courts, a spa, water sports, dining and evening entertainment make it a favorite with visitors of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Simpson Bay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina Hotel Simpson Bay
- Simpson Bay Resort And Marina