“Burger 12 not actually open?”
Review of Burger 12

Burger 12
Ranked #36 of 95 Restaurants in Marigot
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 17
Description: We offer 100% homemade angus beef burgers! We have options for all the tastes. Come and discover the real gourmet burger of Saint Martin, with the best service and the greatest view of the Marigot bay area!
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

I have a boat in the Fort Louis Marina, across the street from this restaurant but I have never seen it open since I've been down this last trip. June 14 to July 1.
So I can't actually rate the place.
Maybe it's the time of year?
Or maybe it's the time of day?

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

The gourmet burgers are delicious as you view out to the beautiful marina full of yachts. This open air restaurant has the best burgers I've ever eaten. The sweet potato fries and onion rings too were scrumptious and not over fried or greasy. They also have fresh salads . The owner told me they only pick the best cuts of meat and grind it daily to get the quality burgers they serve. The wine I paired with our lunch too was perfect. I will never forget this special meal spent with my loved ones in Marigot

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped by here for a quick dinner. Didn't know what we were in for, but we were pleasantly surprised. Love the decor with the lit-up signage behind the counter. We ordered 2 burger12 burgers (with Brie & caramelized onions) which were so tasty. The meat was flavorful and well cooked. We had sweet potato fries which were honestly better than most you get in Usa! Good job to the people that work there. Will return.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

We were hungry and thirsty when we found this little gem. Four in our party, two of us ordered hamburgers and the other two ordered salmon. Delicious!!!

Reviewed 5 December 2016

They were extremely friendly and helpful. My wife and daughter have Celiac and needed something gluten free. The owner knew what we were talking about - which is hard to find in the Caribbean. The burgers are hand made and are the tastiest burgers we've had ever. My son couldn't stop raving about the flavour. The decor was very modern and clean, and a great view of the marina.