Overall nice hotel. Stairs from front street lead directly to lobby of the hotel. Lobby is minimal includes internet computer, snack machine and soda machine. Breakfast is available each morning from 7:30 to 10:30, for about $5. Room was definitely a 'Seaview' room...with 4 windows facing the beach. Views include port and cruise ship docks. There is no onsite parking, however there is a lot a few blocks away, not too inconvenient....The lot charges by the hour from 7am-8pm I believe...about $1 US per hour...with no charge for overnight. I only paid about $10 for my 4 day stay as most of the time there wasn't anyone to take my money. This hotel is definitely in the middle of all the action on front street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea View Beach Hotel features beachfront rooms, which are all seconds away from a beautiful, white-sand beach, ocean view rooms and standard rooms, some of which give views of the capital, Philipsburg. The Hotel is located on the boardwalk in the heart of Philipsburg and is well-known for its world-renowned shopping, including many jewelry, souvenir and electronic stores. It is also within walking distance to four Casinos and many fabulous restaurants, fast-food outlets and the Cruise Ship Harbor.Our Breakfast Dining Room opens daily from 7:30am-11:00am. Sea View Beach Hotel has been recently converted to non-smoking with designated smoking areas within the property.High Speed Internet is Available at an Additional Cost.Sorry no pets allowed, check out time is 12:00 noon and check in time is 1:00pm.Must be 18 years or older to check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Sea View Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaview Hotel And Casino
- Seaview Hotel Philipsburg
- Sea View Beach Hotel St Martin / St Maarten/Philipsburg