All reviews vending machine in the lobby rooms are clean enjoyed my stay small casino great place to stay beach carnival vacation
Reviewed 12 May 2017

Share a room with two others. Nice Cozy establishment. Nothing fancy, clean, great air conditioning. 1st floor facing the ocean. Wifi in the lobby Staff very helpful, great customer service. One of the women had a walker.and a cane. We stayed on the first floor facing the ocean.

The other two women are repeated customers. They provided so much care for person with the walker. Senior Citizen Friendly (especially since there are stairs to climb to enter initially). Staff found a car service that made it easy to get to Carnival Village. Near Shops. Fast Food, shopping and Food Establishments along the Broad Walk. We were there for carnival, parade took place in front of the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Nadine L, Guest Relations Manager at Sea View Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Hello,

Thank you for your review!
We are happy to hear you and your friends had a good time on the island and found our hotel accommodations satisfactory and our staff helpful.
We hope you visit again!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

My Fiance and I initially booked 5 nights stay. Upon checking in we were informed that we would have to pay $5US per device, per night for WIFI in our room (we declined, you do the math). The first 2 nights were not enjoyable because we couldn't communicate with our family and friends to let them know how we were doing. Our room door wouldn't stay closed without us having to lock the dead bolt, there was a horrid smell coming out of the bathroom although it appeared clean. We decided to check out on the third day and UPGRADE ourselves into a RESORT over at Simpson Bay which was 15US more than sea view hotel, included FREE WIFI, private parking for our rental and much more. The only good thing about this hotel was that its on front street near shopping, but thats useless if you have a rental car because they don't offer parking.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Shantal C
Nadine L, Manager at Sea View Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Dear Ms.Clarke,

Thank you sharing your review with us! I apologize your experience at our hotel was not good.
I am not sure if you informed my staff of these issues but we would have taken care of them and made sure you were comfortable.
We have published on our website and all media outlets we do not offer free wifi or parking facilities, we are a city hotel and On site parking in Philipsburg for Hotels is not available to us.
We trust you enjoyed the rest of your stay on the island and should you decide to return to the island for another vacation please feel free to contact me on seaviewbeachhotel@yahoo.com. My name is Nadine Lake and I am the Operations Manager.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

This hotel served its purpose of being a place to crash for the night.

It was quite expensive.
Internet cost $5, weak signal and wasnt very fast.
Staff was not that friendly and seemed uninterested.
The room smelled a bit funky.
It was quite noisy from the corridor and adjacent rooms.

BUT they did have a TV and The Jerry Springer Show happened to have a special on Midget Transvestite Cheaters. So all was not lost!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Henrik C

Dear Henrik,
Thank you for your feedback and I do apologize your stay with us was not a pleasureable one.
We hope you would return sometime again in the future so we can make it up to you.

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed here at the hotel many times. When I travelled to sxm oh a part from that one time I had to stay closer to the airport to catch my layover flight. This is an awesome guest house it's clean and the staff is so welcoming. Its close to the beach. The only thing i hate is the hallways. They are too tiny and i hate small spaces. I love the idea that when we travel by groups the staff accomodate the room so all of us can stay in one room. We were saddened when we learnt of the sudden passing of a staff member we kept in contact with.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Nadine L, Manager at Sea View Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2017

Dear Nioka H,

Thank you for your review!
We are happy to hear you stay with us when you visit St. Maarten.

We look forward to seeing you sometime in the near future.

Regards,

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

A group of us from st kitts stayed at the sea view hotel last year for a church Convention the hotel is right on front street is in the middle of town and it's right next to the ocean so it's very convenient both ways I would recommend any one young or old high class or middle class to stay at the sea view

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Matthew B
Nadine L, Manager at Sea View Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

Dear Matthew,

We thank you for your feedback.

We are happy to hear you had a great stay with us and we hope to see you sometime in the near future.

Regards,