Vicky's Keys(Philipsburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 83
US$ 67
Hotels.com
Pasanggrahan Royal Guesthouse(Philipsburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 115
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 130/night.

Alicia's Inn(Philipsburg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$ 104
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$ 78
  • Free Internet
Holland House Beach Hotel(Philipsburg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 258
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
Belair Beach Hotel(Philipsburg)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsfront streetper nightenjoyed my staygreat place to stayrental carcarnivalvacation
Reviewed 2 May 2017

My Fiance and I initially booked 5 nights stay. Upon checking in we were informed that we would have to pay $5US per device, per night for WIFI in our room (we declined, you do the math). The first 2 nights were not enjoyable because we couldn't communicate with our family and friends to let them know how we were doing. Our room door wouldn't stay closed without us having to lock the dead bolt, there was a horrid smell coming out of the bathroom although it appeared clean. We decided to check out on the third day and UPGRADE ourselves into a RESORT over at Simpson Bay which was 15US more than sea view hotel, included FREE WIFI, private parking for our rental and much more. The only good thing about this hotel was that its on front street near shopping, but thats useless if you have a rental car because they don't offer parking.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Shantal C
Nadine L, Manager at Sea View Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Dear Ms.Clarke,

Thank you sharing your review with us! I apologize your experience at our hotel was not good.
I am not sure if you informed my staff of these issues but we would have taken care of them and made sure you were comfortable.
We have published on our website and all media outlets we do not offer free wifi or parking facilities, we are a city hotel and On site parking in Philipsburg for Hotels is not available to us.
We trust you enjoyed the rest of your stay on the island and should you decide to return to the island for another vacation please feel free to contact me on seaviewbeachhotel@yahoo.com. My name is Nadine Lake and I am the Operations Manager.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

This hotel served its purpose of being a place to crash for the night.

It was quite expensive.
Internet cost $5, weak signal and wasnt very fast.
Staff was not that friendly and seemed uninterested.
The room smelled a bit funky.
It was quite noisy from the corridor and adjacent rooms.

BUT they did have a TV and The Jerry Springer Show happened to have a special on Midget Transvestite Cheaters. So all was not lost!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Henrik C
Nadine L, Guest Relations Manager at Sea View Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Dear Henrik,
Thank you for your feedback and I do apologize your stay with us was not a pleasureable one.
We hope you would return sometime again in the future so we can make it up to you.

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed here at the hotel many times. When I travelled to sxm oh a part from that one time I had to stay closer to the airport to catch my layover flight. This is an awesome guest house it's clean and the staff is so welcoming. Its close to the beach. The only thing i hate is the hallways. They are too tiny and i hate small spaces. I love the idea that when we travel by groups the staff accomodate the room so all of us can stay in one room. We were saddened when we learnt of the sudden passing of a staff member we kept in contact with.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Nadine L, Manager at Sea View Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2017

Dear Nioka H,

Thank you for your review!
We are happy to hear you stay with us when you visit St. Maarten.

We look forward to seeing you sometime in the near future.

Regards,

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

A group of us from st kitts stayed at the sea view hotel last year for a church Convention the hotel is right on front street is in the middle of town and it's right next to the ocean so it's very convenient both ways I would recommend any one young or old high class or middle class to stay at the sea view

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Matthew B
Nadine L, Manager at Sea View Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

Dear Matthew,

We thank you for your feedback.

We are happy to hear you had a great stay with us and we hope to see you sometime in the near future.

Regards,
Nadine Lake
Operations Manager.

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

I hate to write an unfavorable review, but something is wrong in Denmark. The hotel is situated in the middle of Great Bay with beautiful view of the bay and cruise ship docking. No access from Boardwalk! Access next to casino entrance and hotel entrance has no signage. Front Street is a narrow cobblestone street with dark alleys. Seems like a seedy area despite numerous jewelry/gift stores. Many police on street on bike or with dog. Reception on second floor. Swimming in Great Bay is on clean warm water with no wave action. Lounge chairs and umbrellas put out for cruise ships.
Halls are narrow with security cameras. Simple breakfast available. Music from bar/restaurants can go until 2:00am. Room has TV with many channels. Had $96/night bay view room on 3rd floor. Telephone also in room. Water pressure a bit lacking. Room had mini fridge and by reception desk there is ice. Tile floor and air conditioning. Chair and writing desk.
Now for the BAD NEWS. Wife had all money stolen out of suitcase in room. Couldn't have happened anywhere else as she saw her money when getting it out to tip porter. Before we shopped Front St., she buried her cash in closed suitcase in two layers of zipped pouches. We were gone 6 hours. Sign at front desk asks to leave key at front desk which we did. Noticed next day money gone. We were together for whole time with her back pack. Only time money was not with her us when she separated it from her credit cards to shop Front St.. Upon asking to see security footage, refused. "Wait two days until manager is here." They did not call the police for us. Did not inform us to file a report with hotel. Their attitude was very cavalier and unconcerned. We filed police report and complaint with hotel. We waited three hours to see manager. He was there the whole time but waited that long to acknowledge us. As of this writing, problem unresolved.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
6  Thank TedL1049
Nadine L, Manager at Sea View Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2016

Dear Mr. Luehs,
On Monday September 24th at approximately 8:15 you filed a report with me reporting $360.00 cash along with a pair of Gold Opal earrings valued at $250.00 was stolen from your room.
Based on your request we (myself, you and your wife) watched the footage (which is date and time marked) for 4 hours starting on the day of your check in, at which time you were in and out of the office taking a few breaks while Mrs. Luehs sat with me. The footage showed no one entering the room besides yourself and wife.
On Tuesday September 25th, we were scheduled to continue to watch the rest of the footage together as you were of the opinion we would erase the footage or tamper with it. Prior to your check out Mrs. Luehs came to the front desk and presented me with a thank you card and a gift (a pair of gold plaited earrings) which I declined ,because under the circumstances accepting a gift was not a proper act. I asked Mrs. Luehs if she was ready to continue watching the footage and she stated she did not wish to and would leave the footage for us to continue watching. The rest of the footage was viewed and showed no one entering the room besides you and your wife. Before you left the hotel I asked for your forwarding information of the new hotel you were headed to and you stated you will be in contact.
The next day the concierge from The La Playa Hotel ( Orient Bay Beach, St.Martin) called to inform me you were staying with them and expected an update.
The very next day I called and the concierge and was informed you were out. I proceeded to leave a message informing we found nothing suspicious on the footage which would suggest someone entering your room.
Please note we at The Sea View Beach Hotel do not believe the cash
or earrings were stolen here, but may have been misplaced or lost
elsewhere. Mrs. Luehs and I had a discussion about this as well and she concluded this might have been possible.
We also advertise to place all valuables in the safe for security as we would not accept responsibility for loss of items, this was clearly stated on your check-in registration card and on a sign at the front desk (of which you took a picture of).
Your items were not placed in your in-room safe. As of this response, it is clearly shown on footage no one accessed your room between the hours of the claim of theft.
Case RESOLVED.
If you need any further assistance please feel free to contact me as you have my information.

With Regards,