All reviewsfront streetper nightrooms are cleanenjoyed my staysmall casinogreat place to stayrental carbeachcarnivalvacation
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

A group of us from st kitts stayed at the sea view hotel last year for a church Convention the hotel is right on front street is in the middle of town and it's right next to the ocean so it's very convenient both ways I would recommend any one young or old high class or middle class to stay at the sea view

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Matthew B
Nadine L, Manager at Sea View Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

Dear Matthew,

We thank you for your feedback.

We are happy to hear you had a great stay with us and we hope to see you sometime in the near future.

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

I hate to write an unfavorable review, but something is wrong in Denmark. The hotel is situated in the middle of Great Bay with beautiful view of the bay and cruise ship docking. No access from Boardwalk! Access next to casino entrance and hotel entrance has no signage. Front Street is a narrow cobblestone street with dark alleys. Seems like a seedy area despite numerous jewelry/gift stores. Many police on street on bike or with dog. Reception on second floor. Swimming in Great Bay is on clean warm water with no wave action. Lounge chairs and umbrellas put out for cruise ships.
Halls are narrow with security cameras. Simple breakfast available. Music from bar/restaurants can go until 2:00am. Room has TV with many channels. Had $96/night bay view room on 3rd floor. Telephone also in room. Water pressure a bit lacking. Room had mini fridge and by reception desk there is ice. Tile floor and air conditioning. Chair and writing desk.
Now for the BAD NEWS. Wife had all money stolen out of suitcase in room. Couldn't have happened anywhere else as she saw her money when getting it out to tip porter. Before we shopped Front St., she buried her cash in closed suitcase in two layers of zipped pouches. We were gone 6 hours. Sign at front desk asks to leave key at front desk which we did. Noticed next day money gone. We were together for whole time with her back pack. Only time money was not with her us when she separated it from her credit cards to shop Front St.. Upon asking to see security footage, refused. "Wait two days until manager is here." They did not call the police for us. Did not inform us to file a report with hotel. Their attitude was very cavalier and unconcerned. We filed police report and complaint with hotel. We waited three hours to see manager. He was there the whole time but waited that long to acknowledge us. As of this writing, problem unresolved.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
7  Thank TedL1049
Nadine L, Manager at Sea View Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2016

Dear Mr. Luehs,
On Monday September 24th at approximately 8:15 you filed a report with me reporting $360.00 cash along with a pair of Gold Opal earrings valued at $250.00 was stolen from your room.
Based on your request we (myself, you and your wife) watched the footage (which is date and time marked) for 4 hours starting on the day of your check in, at which time you were in and out of the office taking a few breaks while Mrs. Luehs sat with me. The footage showed no one entering the room besides yourself and wife.
On Tuesday September 25th, we were scheduled to continue to watch the rest of the footage together as you were of the opinion we would erase the footage or tamper with it. Prior to your check out Mrs. Luehs came to the front desk and presented me with a thank you card and a gift (a pair of gold plaited earrings) which I declined ,because under the circumstances accepting a gift was not a proper act. I asked Mrs. Luehs if she was ready to continue watching the footage and she stated she did not wish to and would leave the footage for us to continue watching. The rest of the footage was viewed and showed no one entering the room besides you and your wife. Before you left the hotel I asked for your forwarding information of the new hotel you were headed to and you stated you will be in contact.
The next day the concierge from The La Playa Hotel ( Orient Bay Beach, St.Martin) called to inform me you were staying with them and expected an update.
The very next day I called and the concierge and was informed you were out. I proceeded to leave a message informing we found nothing suspicious on the footage which would suggest someone entering your room.
Please note we at The Sea View Beach Hotel do not believe the cash
or earrings were stolen here, but may have been misplaced or lost
elsewhere. Mrs. Luehs and I had a discussion about this as well and she concluded this might have been possible.
We also advertise to place all valuables in the safe for security as we would not accept responsibility for loss of items, this was clearly stated on your check-in registration card and on a sign at the front desk (of which you took a picture of).
Your items were not placed in your in-room safe. As of this response, it is clearly shown on footage no one accessed your room between the hours of the claim of theft.
Case RESOLVED.
If you need any further assistance please feel free to contact me as you have my information.

With Regards,

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

I was there and the staff was very nice i love my morning breakfast .and the room is very clean house keepers do i good job . I had plan to go eles where but i said not sea view is my faverite place to stay in sxm

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Denzil W
Nadine L, Manager at Sea View Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Dear Denzil,

Thank you for your review!

We hope to see you in the near future again.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Beem here couple times and always come back whem ever we are on this amazing island.The rooms are very cozy and mot to small, ac works well, excellent area if you wanna go shopping. Over all i would recommend to anyone looking for something simple and cozy. Only one on the down side for me no free wifi

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Nadine L, Manager at Sea View Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2016

Dear Nigel,

Thank you for your review!

It is always welcoming to receive reviews from our guests, this helps us to improve on our quality of services we offer.
We have recently implemented the charge for High Speed Internet, but I trust you had a better service than your previous stay.

Please let me know once you decide to return again so we can meet in person. It is always good to place names with faces.

We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Very nice,comfi,nice location! Been there with my family recently on first of July very nice! Thanks nadeen and co.☺on behalf of Denise smith and family from Nevis!!! The best place to be for vacation, for couples, family, enjoyable stay and relaxation, nice beach views and great beach service! Recommend 100%

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Dear Denise,

Thank you for your review!

It is always a pleasure having you and your family here.We look forward to seeing you guys again, hopefully soon ;).

Stay well and give our regards to everyone.