All reviewsfront streetper nightrooms are cleanenjoyed my staysmall casinogreat place to stayrental carbeachcarnivalvacation
Reviewed 27 May 2016

Stayed here for one night prior to getting on a cruise. The hotel is in a very convenient location for cruise passengers, and it is right on the beach. The room was generally clean and the air condition worked very well. The staff was also very friendly. However, if this hotel was anywhere else, it would be the equivalent of a Motel 6 or Super 8, barely in terms of decor, facilities, comfort. I would stay here again as it was one of the cheapest in Phillipsburg, but only for a pre or post cruise one nighter.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank nep1984
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Nice basic hotel in philipsburg great location to get about. It's busy in the day when all the cruise ships have docked. Great for shopping and to get the ferry to st barths. Parking not available but you can find parking close by only in the evening. Staff friendly. It's a clean basic hotel not 5* and not a resort. If your not fussy and won't spend much time in your room it's perfect. Room was large got upgrade halfway through our trip which was a plus located on the sea front
and otherside is front Street. I enjoyed the stay and felt comfortable in the heart of philipsburg also a safe location just quite at night. Would stay again.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sem S
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I've never been to the island. All the staff made me feel at home very helpful with how to get around the island and around town. I'll be back soon. Right on the water a very nice hotel. They serve breakfast daily and I went daily it was very good and nice on the wallet.

Stayed: May 2016
5  Thank Robertstcroix
Reviewed 17 May 2016

Good location. We got a room with a sea view. Room is small and windows not possible to open. It is good that we stay at this hotel only one night. But staff in this hotel is very good. Everybody is nice and polite.

Stayed: May 2016
4  Thank raisa225
Reviewed 14 April 2016

My husband and I stayed a couple nights and because of the price and location we chose Sea View. It was close to what we needed with shopping, eating places and beaches. The staff was very friendly and made sure we were comfortable. we had to walk to get to the hotel when we arrive cause whenever a cruise ship is docked the street is closed to all traffic. I will definitely stay at Sea View should I visit St. Maarten anytime.

Room Tip: Rooms to the back for a view of the ocean and cruise ships.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple