Review Highlights
Volcanic mud baths

This is from mother earth. If you have any aches and pains, it will make you feel better. Go early... read more

Reviewed 27 August 2018
JoanRuff
London, United Kingdom
Clay and play.

What a fun experience that left us refreshed and reinvigorated. An unexpected treasure that was... read more

Reviewed 19 July 2018
Tina H

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Soufriere
from US$ 230.00
from US$ 70.00
from US$ 80.00
from US$ 131.25
More Info
All reviews mud bath great fun boat skin tourists scenic blast spring
Reviewed 29 September 2017

We did the tour. My wife & daughter did the mud bath, they loved it very much. Our visit to st lucia went sour the night after we visited this spot.

4  Thank Greenman868
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Went as part as another trip. Was nice to experience. Went through the mud bath, covered myself in it and washed off back in the hot springs if you dare! Skin felt great afterwards. Went on a Sunday and wasn't too busy but heard the it's really busy on other days, especially when the cruise ships come in.

3  Thank Lawton186361
Reviewed 3 September 2017

We took the combined Volcano and mud bath tour it was good fun. The only small downside was arriving at the same time as the buggy tour group who had a bit of a tendency to monopolise everything.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

My husband and I went to experience this place together and sure enjoyed the mud bath! The staff is so kind and the place is kept clean ..the mud bath leaves your skin feeling amazing!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Never thought I would do a mud bath, glad I did it. Be prepared for the heat in the bath, it feel great when you wash off the mud, your skin is so soft

1  Thank AnneGagnon25