This resort is beautiful, it is like living in a botanical garden, the sounds of the sea, the hummingbirds on the morning flying around the impressive garden, and in the evening the loud song of the crickets remind you that you are in a paradise. The resort is small and very clean, the people working there is very nice and since it is very small everyone knows each other, so it is great. It is very close to Soufriere town which it is little town with all the things you need like supermarket, bank, bars…I take half star out because of the mosquitos, that is a lot of mosquitos! I struggled a lot with them but since this is not their fault I only take 1/2 star. The other half star I take out is because their WI-FI did not work very well. This may not be their fault neither as it seems it was the weather.
The food is fantastic, do eat there, so well presented and delicious. And very good price for quality.
Anyways, great place but if you go in June which is the raining season, make sure you are prepare for the mosquito’s attack which are very aggressive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hummingbird Beach Resort is a small, intimate resort, located in the scenic town of Soufriere on the south western part of St. Lucia, home to the famous pitons – a world heritage site. Hummingbird Beach Resort has eight (8) beautifully decorated rooms, most of which offer magnificent views of the ocean and the pitons. We also have a Country Cottage which accommodates a family of four (4) comfortably, it is fully furnished and offers breathtaking views of the pitons. We are world renowned for our French Creole Cuisine, award winning cocktails and beautiful batik studio. We are located on the beach and also have a fresh water swimming pool. We do arrange a wide range of tours and excursions. Spa treatments can be made available on request. Let us host your dream wedding or wedding reception dinner. Our tropical island setting and renowned hospitality combine to make your Caribbean wedding and honeymoon an unforgettable experience. Make the charming Hummingbird Beach Resort your choice of accommodation in Soufriere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hummingbird Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hummingbird Beach Hotel
- Hummingbird Beach Soufrière
- Hummingbird Beach Resort St. Lucia/Soufriere