5 star accommodation albeit the dining experience is a bit below par. Having visited East Winds for our first week in St Lucia the Landings was a completely different experience and very pleasant. Accommodation was very good - dining was 7 out of 10 compared to East Winds 10 / 10.
I can imagine the Landings being an acquired taste in high season but when we visited in August it was very quiet which was great for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet