1,042 results
All reviewsbeach clubcallaloopalms restaurantchef georgehot tubhighly recommend the landingsbutler servicepigeon islandmarina viewwasher and dryerrodney bayfull kitchenkids clubbeachfront villaprivate jacuzzist luciamiele appliances
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Pros: The room looks like a house with full kitchen, laundry, 2 bathrooms, large living room and private hot tub. The service is very good and sometimes are too pushy because they want to help.
Cons: They charge U$10 for food room service, the room was smelly like mold or if was closed for too long and had a problem with AC that they never fixed while I was there. Taxi provided by them are more expensive than calling the cab company. I called Peter 758-488-5421 for a great service and price.

Room Tip: Rooms close to the beach are far from the reception.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Marcos A
Reviewed 23 July 2017

One of the best vacations I have ever had! The Landings is a beautiful place with excellent food, clean, luxurious and roomy accommodations and fantastic service. Our butler, Pero, was absolutely incredible! She took care of our every need - from providing recommendations and booking for excursions, to remembering our dietary needs, to giving us sweet surprises when we returned from a day away. She was so friendly and made sure to take care of everything we wanted. She was fantastic and so attentive. WE LOVE PERO! The double suite was spacious and comfortable. With a short walk to the beach, we were all in absolute heaven! Thank you for such a wonderful trip!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Beachfront apartment, plunge pool, and bars within a 50 foot walk; perfection. The ultimate experience was the Spa, and let me explain something: I play collegiate sports, and never in my life believed I would be the type of person to get a massage, but Lena (one of the masseuses) literally massaged me to sleep. After a steam and hot tub trip, I've never felt more relaxed, definitely a good addition.

Room Tip: Every room is a good room, beachfront is amazing!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Great location, service and food. Rooms are apartment like and very well appointed in an American manner. Probably too large for couples but ideal for families. Rodney bay is beautiful and there are plenty of activities and dining locations.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

After a 1.5 hours drive from the airport, as soon as we arrived at this resort, we knew we had made the right choice. Nicely greeted at the front, our luggage taken care of, our butler gave us a ride to our unit and walked us through all of the amenities. Our unit was a beachfront, nicely furnished and equipped with everything we could want during our stay.

The location of this resort is excellent with big open views of the ocean. It was crowded during our stay but still having the private beach is great. There are 3 restaurants on site all with great service. Palms is the only one that requires a reservation....it is in the main building and does not have water view....the most expensive one with the least number of menu choices....so glad we tried it but didn't repeat. The other 2 restaurants are water front and were much better for us.

Everyone working at the Landings is excellent. Our butlers, Peronilla and Antoniocious, were excellent and went above and beyond. Shernel at the front desk handled a number of our questions/requests with a great attitude. Ianna at the concierge desk was great with our requests as well. There were a number of great servers at the restaurant but we were taken care of by Jaclyn multiple times and each time she was very pleasant and gave us some advice on local mangoes.

Only issue was that I had requested a unit on the top floor but was assigned on the ground floor which happened to be also on the end of the building with an open ground next to it. The end unit resulted in extra sounds from people on the open ground and early morning light from the side windows which aren't fully covered. So I woke up early each morning not something I wanted on vacation. When mentioned to the front desk they were willing to switch us (customer friendly!) to a different unit but with only 2 days remaining we decided against it.
We will be back some day soon :)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family