Let me say firstly that I am a Father of a 16 year old boy and love kids. I also really like this hotel. Beautiful location, amazing service, ood food - the hotel room right on the beach with our own private hot tub could not be any better.
We love St Lucia and will come back to the Island I have no doubt. The only thing that has truly spoilt our week here is the complete lack of courtesy shown by the parents of several young children who quite frankly are a disgrace. The noice, the shrieking at all hours, the tantrums and the general disregard for those around is shameful and the hotel staff remain oblivious.
It may be that we're just unlucky this week. It may be that becuase it's a timeshare as well as a hotel, the children receive greater levels of lattitude.
My wife and son came here for winter sun in a quiet, relaxing setting. It is a beautiful place - it's just a shame that a number of ill mannered and in considerate parents allow their children to spoil what would otherwise be a woderful holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet