blu St Lucia(Gros Islet)
US$ 129
Beach Cross Villa Apartments(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$ 127
US$ 109
Bay Gardens Inn(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
US$ 139
US$ 116
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 160/night.

US$ 115
US$ 108
Alize Inn(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 822
US$ 702
Hotels.com
1,027 results
All reviewscallaloomarina viewhot tubchef georgefull kitchenhighly recommend the landingspigeon islandrodney baywasher and dryerbeachfront villabedroom suitest luciaplunge poolbeach barhalf bathbeach frontgreat property
Reviewed 25 October 2012

We went to the St. Lucia to celebrate a friend's 40th and stayed at the Landings for one week . We were truly awed by the accommodations and service until one of the staff that had brought breakfast on one of the mornings, came back to steal from us after we had gone out. This marred what would have been one of my best holidays. You read stories of walking in on hotel staff stealing from you and getting killed in the process. We could also have left someone from our party alone and she might have been attacked; this was a very very unnerving experience. We were told that the girl was an intern from a hospitality school and that she will be fired and my friend was reimbursed, but it was a scary experience. One just does not expect this from a hotel like The Landings. Before we went, one of my friends, had read a review from another traveler that was robbed (safe broken into) at the Landings. The Landings can do without this sort of reputation and I hope that all this is now history.

With the exception of this really nasty experience, everything else about our stay in the Landings was first class; we had our own personal heated jacuzzi on the balcony; the food was first class (all the restaurants and room service), the gym well fitted; the masseurs that came with their equipment to give us massages on our balcony did an amazing job; the cleaners were impersonal and efficient. The hotel also arranged for a personal tour guide to take us round the island; the pitons, the street party at night, and so much more. Pigeon Island is a must visit and is very close to the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
5  Thank Olufunmi
Lyle P, General Manager at The Landings Resort & Spa St. Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2012

Thank you for your review from November 2011. You stayed with us nearly a year ago, when The Landings was managed by Rock Resorts. Sorry for the frustration caused. I am the new GM here and The Landings is under new management. We are confident that all security precautions and measures are fully and rigorously in effect. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 September 2012

First arrived and where pleasantly pleased to have been upgraded to a 2 bedroom 3 bathroom balcony ocean view. Given its the off season and there really wasnt anyone there they still operated as a full service hotel and were happy to upgrade us. The beach is amazing but first I want to recommend one outstanding service that this hotel provides. I met a man named Peter Willie who set up an entire day that would have been wasted Sunday on our trip. Introduced us to owin Antoine owner of Off The Beaten path taxi and tours, He made every experience through out the day to safire 10x better. Not only does he drive 1 of 4 dodge magnums on the island 'turns heads' but he is very knowledgeable and knows the island inside out. Not to often do you have a taxi/tour guide who jumps in the water falls with you. If you stay definitely call him it will make your trip!!!! There is plenty to do here if you like snorkeling I recommend you bring gear and snorkel the reef near pigeon island an old 1700 fort built by the British. 5 mins away from hotel they drive you buy boat my last day pigeon island was closed so my hotel dropped my off in the ocean and me and my g/f snorkeled and collected dead coral and picked us up 2 hours before checkout. They offer top service and great food never mind beautiful from inside out definitely I reccomendation!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank shaunw95
Lyle P, General Manager at The Landings Resort & Spa St. Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2012

Wow. Great that you called out our guy Peter...he is fantastic and it is always wonderful hearing about him. Hope you come back soon.

Reviewed 8 September 2012

Many years ago I spent a few months in St. Lucia, so when it was time to book my holiday this year I decided it was time to re visit one of my favourite places in the world again. The Rodney Bay area has a special place in my heart... I've been to a lot of nice beach areas around the globe, but Rodney Bay has something special. I booked my stay at The Landings and had one of the best experiences you could possibly have on this island, no kidding! Thank you to all the management and staff! The staff were very friendly, helpful and competent. The food and drinks were fabulous. The views from the rooms is nothing short of stunning, making it one of the most romantic places you will find. The property has a very new, modern feel. Wait till you see the sunsets from the open air beach club! The rooms and villas are top notch with nice, classy finishings making you feel totally at home. There's lots to do for activities, both in the water and out of the water as well. Simply an amazing experience!!!

I have to share another experience. I met two couples on the beach at the Landings who had a rough start to their vacation that began at other resorts. My advice... keep in mind that while St Lucia is truly a paradise, there are a some resorts in St. Lucia that are getting a bit "tired". Anyhow, both couples arrived in St. Lucia a few days prior to my arrival and had booked into 2 different resorts in the general area. They were very disappointed with "other" choices and one couple even contemplated flying home after 24 hours. Luckily, they had both called the Landings to try and salvage their vacations, where the staff immediately accommodated them by taking them in and turning their vacations into amazing experiences. I became good friends with these folks and it was nice to see the smiles on their faces for the remainder of their stay in St. Lucia.

What more can i say about The Landings... the management and staff genuinely want to make sure you have a fantastic St. Lucia vacation experience! No doubt I will return to St Lucia one day again, and I will be staying at The Landings!!! :)

Neil

Room Tip: If you can get it, the beach front units are really worth it with the amazing views and private plunge pools!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank Neil_Ramgoolam
Lyle P, General Manager at The Landings Resort & Spa St. Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2012

It was great having you as our guest. Thanks for telling your story about the two found couples. I enjoyed speaking with all of you. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Lyle

Reviewed 7 September 2012

Having been in St. Lucia before I decided that the Landings was going to be the final leg of our 10 day honeymoon. We booked 3 nights through travelocity and the experience was perfect. Driving into the landings main gate and walking through the glass doors into the lobby is a overwhelming experience. This hotel is in a class of it's own in St. Lucia and offers everything even the most concerning North American traveler could ask for. The staff upgraded us to a 2 bedroom suite from a 1 bedroom which must have been double the size of our apartment at home. The beach is well kept and offers fantastic views of Rodney Bay. Both the restaurants (The Beach Bar and The Palms) while North American priced are of great quality and were willing to bend over backwards for my wife's gluten free dietary needs. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a five star Caribbean getaway. Do be aware the hotel is just off the local bus route and as such walking into Gros Islet or taking a taxi are really the only methods of transportation if one is not renting a car. Thank you The Landings for making the final nights of our honeymoon the best!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ryan B
Lyle P, General Manager at The Landings Resort & Spa St. Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2012

Thank you. Really happy that you enjoyed. We look forward to welcoming you back for you anniversary.....every year until forever. Lyle

Reviewed 1 September 2012

We booked The Landings through "Caribtours" a private UK travel company (accommodation included breakfast). We are a family of four (with 2 students) and as this could be a last family holiday together we wanted one to remember and we were not disappointed! First thanks to the girls at Caribtours for the initial recommendation which was spot on for our needs and secondly thanks to all the staff at The Landings for making our holiday memorable. Our accommodation was fantastic; we had a three bedroom apartment with a view over the marina. All the rooms are superbly equipped, each bedroom has its own bathroom and the kitchen has everything you need giving you the option of eating in if you do not want to use the restaurants on site or travel to Rodney Bay. The lounge/diner is a large size with very comfortable furniture. The apartment also had a washer and dryer which is essential for longer stays. All rooms have A/C and ceiling fans and the patio is equipped with table, chairs and loungers. On the activity side we used the Spa which my wife and daughter say was wonderful, the gym is well equipped, the staff at the beach provide all sorts of help with water sports. Get Milo to take you over to Pigeon Island for snorkelling, it is a quick 3 minute ride by motor boat. Beach is pretty with views of Rodney Bay and Pigeon Island and the Beach bar is close at hand as is one of the 3 pools if you fancy switching quickly between beach and pool. I would not hesitate to recommend The Landings to anyone that is considering St Lucia as a holiday destination.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Jakubowm
Lyle P, General Manager at The Landings Resort & Spa St. Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2012

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Thanks also for staying with us and for shouting out to Caribtours....they are great partners with us. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in St. Lucia. Best regards, Lyle