Me, wife and kids had already chosen to come to St.lucia from ages. It was our prime pick as a vacation destination. Flying from Miami to St.Lucia is a bit long (3 hours) ,but understandable. The the drive from viex-fort to up gros islet was 1hour 30minutes given the fact that we got stuck in traffic. Upon arriving at The Landings our bookings, reservations everything was great. However, had to wait another 30 minutes for our room to be fully prepared. We went to dinner at the beach club resturant and it was a dissapointment; food took very long to reach our table and when it did arrive it was cold, on top of that chicken was salty and dry. in essence we had a really terrible first few days, but things got better; next time we visited the resturant everything was on time and tasted excellent. Visited many historic sites and the PITIONS are absolutely GORGEOUS like u've never seen before. Our reaming days at the landings was pretty spectacular. And the Night before we left, there was a manager's cocktail and this beach dinner which was the highlight of our vacation. There was this "rasta" chef guy..think his name was Elviss; and he made our night an enjoyable one. Funny though he was an intern, not being paid or anything but very entertaining. Overal i'd recommend the landings to any and everyone who's looking for a really romanctic and peacfull vacation. ^_^
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet