I had the pleasure of staying at this beautiful property recently and would highly recommend it .
I stayed in a 3 bedroom Villa marina view and couldnt have asked for better.
This is a large property to walk around but does have golf buggies to shuttle you round in the saring heat.
Staff were very helpful and free wifi in the hotel reception which is a large area so plenty of room to relax. The restaurant had a wide selection of food and I thought the prices for such a beautiful resort were very reasonable.
Although this is a resort you are not far away from town and taxis are very cheap ( i highly recommend Jump Up at Grosislet but be prepared with baby wipes as the toilets are not the best but the atmosphere and the saint lucian people make up for it .All in all loved Saint Lucia but my favourite part was being with the locals who make you feel very welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet