2,366 results
All reviews bay gardens hi tide sea grapes st lucia garden view one bedroom suite time share pigeon island splash island beach resort roti security staff water taxi rum punch restaurants within walking distance big chef water sports
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Great food all the staff from housekeeping to the general manager are so friendly and helpful and go that extra mile to help you enjoy your stay,rooms are large and airy, modern and the hotel is very well maintained from all departments

Date of stay: October 2017
baygardensresorts, Guest Experience Manager at Bay Gardens Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback and 5 out of 5 star rating. We are certain that it was just as much a pleasure catering you as you enjoyed some of the many perks offered by our resort. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a positive review and hope you return in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just spent a week which we booked from an accommodation certificate from our time share. The resort was great and the staff marvelous. After check in, we inquired at the front desk about switching to a room with a better view of the ocean. Olive at the front desk made this happen and we were thrilled.

The resort is located next to the entrance of Rodney bay and within walking distance to restaurants, groceries, shopping. However, it is positioned right on the beach so it still has a secluded feel.

The buildings are 3 floors, so for best views, pick the top floor if possible. We were in building 6 and looked out over the pool and ocean.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for leaving a review on your visit to the Bay Gardens Resorts. We were happy to have been able to accommodated your request as it is one of our many goals to create the best experience for every guest. It is also great to know that you found convenience in our location to the beach as well as restaurants, grocery store and shopping. We hope you had a lovely time and return again soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Have experience with all 3 properties, the resort, the hotel and the Inn. Very bad service! They are only after your money! They dont advice you well about daily tours. The shuttle service to the beach is terrible, never on time, and the first one goes at 9:30am for us quite late!
The Inn is quite place, because there is no restaurant, but I did not feel safe, when people fight and shout outside the hotel at midnight, and there is only 1 security, and there is no door at reception, its a open space to enter. If there was a gang , easily can harm tourists and rob.
The bay Hotel is very noisy from the restaurant , its very small space between the rooms, pools and restaurant. Many people there all the time, thats not relaxing vacation.
The beach resort is overpriced, and they try to sell you vacation club-ownership, which is a scam, as they sell the same room to other 300 people.
The beach is public, so at weekend its very busy with locals and noisy, where is the relaxing holiday??? Non existent!
We even saw a person stealing a bag on the beach, in front of the resort, he got cought as there is a police walking around all the time.
The prices in a supermarket are realy high, very surprised.
The tours are around 100us dollars p.p. !!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 May 2018

I had stayed at the Bay Gardens Beach Resort about 8 years ago and decided to stay there for two nights before my flight back home to the US.
I was surprised to witness the decline in this property. The Front Desk and Concierge Staff were very kind and hospitable. However, other involved with the operation could benefit from some continuing education as to how to be kind to guests. Especially rude behavior was exhibited at the bar as it seemed we were 'bothering" the bartender in asking for various cocktails (all of which were extra charges as we were not on the all inclusive package) Conversation with the bartending staff AND the restaurant staff was extremely limited. Overall, I am glad that I stayed and realize that I did not miss out on anything. Another annoying instance was the revered "Manager's Party" which only served to hawk merchandise and sell rum. I had never witnessed a "party" such as this. I do hope that things improve once again.

Room tip: Ground floors were the most acceptable for my group
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I think that for the price, this place can't be beat! Room and grounds were clean, beach was spacious, and a quick walk to the busier mall area. The staff was also extremely helpful with the 20 plus questions we asked upon check in! We also really enjoyed playing on the ocean floating playground (and my boyfriend and I are in are late 20s for reference) which is complimentary with your stay.

The food at the restaurants was decent but I would definitely recommend wandering out of the resort. Also had a cool view of pigeon island from our room which was fun!

Lastly, complimentary warm breakfast is a nice touch so you do not have to worry about that!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank BeachMePlease2018
baygardensresorts, Guest Relations Manager at Bay Gardens Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us this review. We truly value to your feedback and are delighted that you found our facilities affordable, clean, and team members patient and attentive. Splash Island Water Park has been an amazing added feature to our brand and we are very happy that you found it enjoyable as young adults. We are currently introducing new culinary options throughout our brand and are hopeful that you will be able to savour these unique flavours in the near future.