like any resort in the carribean I could list all the small things that are wrong, the chipped paint or needed fixing but I try to overlook that sorts of stuff. overall this was a great place to spend our honeymoon and we are hoping to get back there again soon. the resort itself was in a great spot close to dining and only a 10 minute walk to shopping, banks, etc and had a nice stretch of beach with an amazing view of the sunsets. the staff were very attentive and Ill give Penny and Richard a shoutout for showing us around and giving us the inside info on how to get around while we were there. The food they had in their restaurants was amazing quality but I thought it was a touch overpriced (Id say prices shouldve been 10-15% cheaper). servers were what you should expect. not as attentive as we expect back in the states but they were very good about anything you asked for. happy hour was not to be missed. 2 for 1 drinks and a front row seat for the sunsets. Only things I wouldve like to see wouldve been more lounge chairs by the pool (or not allow people to leave their towels over them to save them for later), maybe a drink service while laying on the beach/by the pool, and maybe to provide a power adapter for every room on check in. I did not expect it to be UK outlets in the room so I didnt bring one with me. the front desk has them for the guests to use but I had to wait a few nights for one to become available. Maybe provide one for every room and put a hold charge on their room incase they dont return it? Other than that we cant wait to go back. Was truly an amazing week there and hope to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Gardens Beach Resort is an all-suite hotel with magnificent views of the stunning Caribbean Sea. The architecture of this private boutique and hip hotel is reminiscent of its colonial past, with a mixture of both Caribbean-French and Georgian plantation style, incorporating traditional elements of timbered balconies and verandas for that true Caribbean ambiance. This resort provides a luxurious and relaxing environment for guests with every possible modern facility. Suites are complete with full kitchens, modern bathroom fixtures and living and dining areas. All feature cable TV, DVD and CD players, high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi. The Bay Gardens Beach Resort... Your Window to Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Bay Gardens Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Gardens Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Bay Gardens Beach Castries
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet