“A pleasant staying all the time !!”

and 1 more site!
Tropical Breeze Guest House
Ranked #3 of 14 Gros Islet B&B and Inns
Trinidad
“A pleasant staying all the time !!”
Reviewed 10 March 2011

I´ve been coming to Tropical Breeze for almost five years and I can say it is one of my favourite spots while I am working. Always nice, always clean, always comfortable !!!
Easy to find and easy to relax!!!
If I want to go to the beach I walk or drive, it does not matter, there is a wonderful place to go from here to everywhere...... and their hospitality is the invitation I am taken every time I am leaving St. Lucia !!!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Solecita147392
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed 4 March 2011

My husband and I just returned from a trip to St Lucia & a stay at Tropical Breeze. We left with only fond memories and very satisfied feelings about our accommodations. Tropical Breeze was responsive & great at answering my myriad amount of questions before we even arrived. The price for staying there is utterly unbeatable, especially when you think about the space & amenities you get. We stayed in the Charles Apt during our stay and it was immaculately clean (with daily maid service). The kitchen gave us the ability to cook some of our own meals but we split that in half with eating out so it was a nice balance. There is an AC unit in the bedroom so you stay cool while sleeping and then when not in the bedroom you have many windows to open with the lovely constant breeze to cool your space down. Wi-Fi is also available at a nominal fee.

The location was in a very local area which enabled us to meet a good number of the friendly locals. We walked to the Friday Night Jump Up in about 3 minutes and the beach is just a bit further. You can walk to most of the nice beaches from this location including Reduit (prob 30 minute walk or short bus ride which is 1.5 ECD per person each way), Pigeon Island (prob 20 minute walk & Jambe de Bois for lunch or dinner is a must), or even just the long stretch of beach starting close to the apt going all the way to Pigeon Island which is really nice.

The people who run this place are exceptionally kind & friendly. I cannot really say anything negative about this place but if you are the type who likes all-inclusive big resorts...this is not the place for you. Also, one other small thing (but I fell it bears mentioning)...when we paid our remaining balance with credit card we were charged an additional 4% fee (not the cc fee) by Tropical Breeze. I was not informed of this fee at any point but since we were so happy with the place we decided not to make a fuss over 12USD...just wanted to mention for awareness purposes.

Overall, a fabulous trip to St Lucia and Tropical Breeze was a very integral part of that. Thank you Ruth & Listen!!

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Leigh-AnneBoj
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 20 January 2011

We were greeted warmly by the staff at this '"Off the beaten path"' guest house. Tired from our flight we were about to set out to walk into the town when a member of the staff graciously offered to walk the paths and help us find a good place to eat. Water in the shower was not in abundance but the charm of the place made up for it.

This place is right for those looking for simple, local and the non-conventional vacation accommodation

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank excie
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 10 December 2010

Staying at Tropical Breeze fulfilled all our expectations
for a dream vacation. Our room was large, clean, with a very
comfortable bed, fresh linens and a clean bathroom. Staff was very
friendly, courteous and helpful, above all, we benefitted from its location
because it was very close to the beach, Beausejour cricket ground
and Gros Islet nightlife. A truly delightful vacation experience
while staying at this place.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Hector002
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 5 December 2010

I stayed at the tropical breeze back in August and I was so impressed with the hospitality that was displayed. It was my first time visiting St. Lucia and I must say that I picked a very cozy and friendly place to stay at. When you first pull up to the hotel you are welcomed by a beautiful landscape of different flowers and friendly natives that are more than eager to say hello and stir up a conversation. The hotel itself was in a great location that offered nearby streets filled with nightlife entertainment and a beautiful beach only five minutes down the street. As for the hotel and room that I stayed in was absolutely immaculate and the house keepers were extremely friendly and helpful. Another plus to my stay was having a kitchen in the room that I stayed at, which is one of the very attractive reasons why I picked Tropical Breeze giving me the option to try the native food or also having my own comfort food at my disposal. My biggest positive impact while staying there were the very friendly and knowledgeable owners. I was not only getting a comfortable stay but also was given wonderful advice on beautiful sites and attractions. There is a difference in going to a big commercialized resort and going to a hotel that engages you on a more personal level where the owners say good morning to you and always make sure that you are at home. I enjoyed my time in St. Lucia so much that I will be going back this year to bring in the new year . I must say the island itself is absolutely beautiful but what was even more beautiful are the natives and the island hospitality that Tropical Breeze had to offer.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
1.6 km away
Bay Gardens Inn
Bay Gardens Inn
#1 of 14 in Gros Islet

Been to Tropical Breeze Guest House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK