I stayed at Tropical Breeze in September for 3 nights and had a wonderful time. There had been a mix up about the type of accommodation that I had requested but the owner quickly took care of that and even honored a much lower rate than would usually be charged. It was customer service at its best.
The apartment that I stayed in was very large with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, a nice sized living area, and a huge kitchen and dining area that was well stocked with most anything that you would need. Outside, there was a large balcony overlooking beautiful Rodney Bay complete with a table and chairs, as well as a nice gas bbq grill. Some evenings you could hear the melodies of a steel pan band for your listening enjoyment while you dined al fresco.
Liston was very sweet about offering any help or answering any questions and was a great host. My unit was extremely clean with service every day - which I did not expect from an apartment/ guesthouse setting!
The guesthouse is very close to transportation, but far enough from the main road to alleviate any road noise. The ONLY drawback to Tropical Breeze was the lack of a/c in the main rooms (kitchen and living), however, the bedrooms were air conditioned and made sleeping extremely comfortable.
This is definitely an wonderful option if you are wanting a place to relax, do some cooking, and have a very comfortable and clean place to stay at an excellent price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please contact property to arrange airport pick up. Internet Access upon request available with a 5USD charge Accessible by jet from all major destinations. St. Lucia is located at the southern end of the Caribbean chain with Martinique a convenient 23 miles to its North and Barbados to its near Southeast. This family owned and operated Vacation property is conveniently located in the Northern part of St. Lucia and 7.5 miles north of Castries the Capital.. A few minutes walk will take you to St. Lucias most beautiful beaches-18 hole golf course-night entertainment-Restaurants-banks-Rodney Bar Marina-supermarkets and shopping centres. From the twin sugar loaf peaks of the Pitons to picturesque fishing villages from the worlds only drive-in volcano to superb beaches from sulphur-springs to water-falls and rain forest St. Lucia will never fail to amaze you. Our friendly and committed staff are knowledgeable of all the important amenities that a vacationer would seek. They will arrange all your day trips to interesting places including the Sulphur Springs Rain Forest Botanical Garden Hiking Scuba Dive Snorkling Horse Back Riding Windsurfing Fishing Sailing etc. Sight seeing highlights include Castries the capital with its bustling market Marigot Bay locale for the enchanting movie Dr. Doolittle. The village of Gros-Islet with its Friday Night street party Point Sarephine duty free terminals and historic Pigeon Tropical Breeze offers truly affordable value for your money. Our commitment is to provide all our Guests with a safe clean and comfortable environment in which to have a very enjoyable and well deserved holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Tropical Breeze Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Breeze Hotel Gros Islet
- Tropical Breeze Guest House St. Lucia/Gros Islet