See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 June 2017

A perfect place for a family vacation. We were met with cold water and towels at the airport and on arrival at the villa we were met with chilled champagne for the adults and a lime drink for the teenagers - a drink our grandaughter still makes for herself today!

Room Tip: All rooms are exceptional
Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
couti, Operations/ Marketing at Villa C'est la Vie, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

We are happy to learn that your grand-daughter loved the welcome drink.
Thank you for your wonderful review of C'est la Vie. It truly was a pleasure serving you and your family and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Beautiful house with very friendly and helpful staff. All the rooms were very nice and cleand every day. And every morning great breakfast... always different. I can just recommed to stay in this beautiful house!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your wonderful review of C'est la Vie. It truly was a pleasure having you and your family stay with us.
Please give our regards to the family.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

My unkle rented the place for all of us ,as all of us got together from Australia ,Canada and of course India at phuket... absolutely serene with ocean overview from the terrace... astonishing and spic span pool... owners are very considerate and responsive...thank you unkle Niphon for a wonderful time as it's the company that makes the place even better.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 December 2016

This is the ultimate couple or family getaway. We spent our HONEYMOON at Villa C'est La Vie and it was perfect! Owners, Michael and Maria made sure our every wish was met and the staff took really great care of us. We felt spoilt from the first moment we arrived, from private pick-up to front door drop off and being greeted with chilled champagne. We were given a rundown of the property by Oshea, our butler, who is incredible sweet and attentive to our needs. We received a cellphone to contact the staff and your personal butler whenever we needed. It truly is paradise when you arrive at Villa C'est La Vie. It is private, quiet and really feels like the kind of place celebrities would go to to get pampered, not have to worry about other guests and forget about the rest of the world. You are always #1 at C'est La Vie. We came for our honeymoon for a romantic stay, but I would also LOVE to return with my whole family, as there is room enough for everyone. We loved all of the hand crafted, specially selected furniture. Nothing is cookie-cutter or Ikea at C'est La Vie. As soon as you step in the front door, you know only the best of the best enters this Villa, thanks to Michael and Maria's amazing taste!
When you stay here you get a private chef, butler, cleaning ladies, driver, security and server. It's almost like something out of a movie. The gardens and pool are both spectacular and mesmerizing. Staying here made me truly consider MOVING to Saint Lucia. I have visited 111 countries now but Saint Lucia is the only one I kept telling to my husband "I could live here".
You don't have to worry about getting "stuck" on this paradise retreat because anything you want from in-house masseuse to Soufriere tour to deep sea fishing can be arranged for you through their travel company Spice Travel.
We had the opportunity to take a horseback riding tour to the beach, deep sea fishing with Captain Mike and they recommended some great restaurants to eat out at ie East Winds and Cap Maison!
If you run out of ideas, the staff at C'est La Vie is there to help make sure you have the trip of a lifetime, and like us, will have you yearning to return ASAP! I swear I will be back, and hope to fill the entire villa with loved ones so I can share the experience with them.
PS. Don't forget to try out their ZAYAKING boards. I'd never even heard about it, but it's a fun, new way of snorkelling without getting your head wet. It was a great option for me because I personally can't stand getting my ears wet and I still got to see all of the cool fish down at the secluded beach!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sihpromatum

Thank you for your wonderful review of C'est la Vie. It truly was a pleasure having you Kees stay with us.
our reviews have been nothing short of amazing!
We hope to see you again in the near future, this time with baby Trip !

Reviewed 7 December 2016

The excellence of C'est la Vie begins with superb staff, forever ready to answer your every need. The accommodations are beautifully cared for and the meals provided at the facility are way beyond our expectations. The gardens and the pool were immaculate - our grandkids spent much of their time in the pool. But then so did I. Restaurants in that part of the island are wonderful and varied and the beaches are fabulous.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family