Excellent resort, if a little difficult to find and get to, but this adds to the exclusivity of the place.
Superb beach and pool, no difficulty in getting sun beds ever, pool bar was self service! Food was excellent, staff always friendly and very attentive (nothing was too much trouble), even had drinks service to your lounger on the beach. The activities boys on the beach were especially friendly and helpful. Dinner was also very relaxed. Check out the Parrots also. Lots of wildlife in the gardens especially the land crabs during the day and the frogs at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Saint Lucia’s best kept secret and immerse yourself in true Caribbean luxury. East Winds Saint Lucia is a breathtaking garden-by-the-sea, planted on the island's most picturesque sandy bay. Our Island Hideaway is Saint Lucia's original boutique resort featuring 30 cottage style suites, tucked away amongst lush plants, trees and a kaleidoscope of colourful bird-life. East Winds is home to what many consider the finest beach on the island and our guests share it with very few others just like them; travellers looking for personalised care and all-inclusive service in the most authentic of Caribbean experiences. Come experience the Caribbean the way it was meant to be experienced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your East Winds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Winds Hotel Gros Islet
- East Winds Resort All Inclusive
- East Winds St. Lucia/Gros Islet