Our family have been to eastwinds inn every year since 1998 some times twice a year both our sons have loved every holiday,, even to the point that my eldest is getting married here this August
, we have travelled to many countries, but eastwinds drags us back every time, never anywhere have been so well looked after and treated with so much respect, the food the gardens and especially the staff, I could name each and every one of them even down to the pool cleaner Toto they are so friendly, as a few reviews say the staff aren't switched on, that is far from truth treat people how you would like to be treated, and you get the best of them.p
All I can say if you want a very chilled relaxing place, where nothing is to much trouble to please there guests, then this is the place. A little bit of heaven on earth,
The accommodation is spotless, and the beds so comfortable and clean, and the shower in the delux rooms are just wow.
The food well what can I say, if you ask for something special the chefs will go out there way to accommodate you , but the food is fantastic , especially Friday night barbecue , and love Saturday lunch with the steel drum band playing.
we have recommended eastwinds to so many of our friends, and each and every one can't wait to return, people thought we exaggerated on how wonderful it is, but always came back as relaxed and loved it as much as us.
Really I would like to keep this little paradise to ourself, but I can't ,others need to enjoy this beautiful resort, as much as us, and can't wait to return in August.
Thank you Mr &Mrs Retie and also Gareth Leach for making our time with you so very very special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Saint Lucia’s best kept secret and immerse yourself in true Caribbean luxury. East Winds Saint Lucia is a breathtaking garden-by-the-sea, planted on the island's most picturesque sandy bay. Our Island Hideaway is Saint Lucia's original boutique resort featuring 30 cottage style suites, tucked away amongst lush plants, trees and a kaleidoscope of colourful bird-life. East Winds is home to what many consider the finest beach on the island and our guests share it with very few others just like them; travellers looking for personalised care and all-inclusive service in the most authentic of Caribbean experiences. Come experience the Caribbean the way it was meant to be experienced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your East Winds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Winds Hotel Gros Islet
- East Winds Resort All Inclusive
- East Winds St. Lucia/Gros Islet