“Russell Save My Whole Vacation!”

Serenity Vacations and Tours
Ranked #1 of 45 Tours in Gros Islet
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience the adventures of a perfect vacation. Serenity Island adventures will dare you to defy the ordinary. We specialize in creating magical private and exclusive experiences while taking great care with groups of any size, with our much talked about and award winning Ambassador Service model. Your satisfaction is ours. Give your friendly vacation ambassadors a call today and start to experience the magic.MAGIC PEOPLE, sharing MAGIC MOMENTS, and creating MAGIC MEMORIES.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed 5 August 2010

Serenity is a first class tour company. We chose it because it was ranked #1 here and it lived up to the reviews. We started a bit late because the other couple in the tour was late. Russell more than made up for it at the end of the tour. Russell is a well educated, articulate and totally accommodating tour guide and host. You could tell that his personality and personal additions he included were from years of experience and complete apathy for his guests. I really can't say enough about what a great guy he is. The tour is very interested. You learn so much about the locals and history of St. Lucia. We went on our second day there and it made us so comfortable the rest of the week, because we felt we knew about the island, were to go and not go, he really laid it out for us. Lunch was very pleasant with a beautiful view of the Pitons. It was a lot of food! and done very well. All part of the tour.
While we were at the water fall I put my sack down with my iPhone in it. I realized it when we got to the volcano. I was sure it would be gone. Russell said he would try and get it for me. When he dropped us off at the dock for the sea part of the tour, he drove off through a ton of traffic while we got settled on the boat. He made it back before we even left and returned it to me. I was so relieved. He really didn't have to do that for this dumb old tourist. Thank you Russell!
The boat part of the tour was not as refined as land tour. It was more of a party cruise, so be ready for some loud music and included rum and beer. It was nice to get to see the island from the water and we enjoyed the cruise, just be prepared for the dramatic change. The snorkeling part was short and not as nice a location as Anse Chastanet, but it was good to get in the water for a bit. Russell met us at the dock after the cruise and concluded the tour for the other couple and dropped them off at their hotel. Then he took us by several additional sites, so we got everything and more than the tour promised.
This tour will make your vacation, I highly recommend it.

1  Thank bobjrcomptree

Reviewed 20 July 2010

Based off of the glowing reviews they had received, my husband and I selected Serenity Vacations and Tours to give us a private all-day island tour. They picked us up in the morning from our hotel in Gros Islet. They let us customize our day. We were given a great ride through the entire island. We stopped at many different sites--I couldn't believe we did so much in one day! We ate lunch at a great resort and got to snorkel at the end of the tour at another great resort! I didn't believe it was all included in the price! They offered snacks and drinks quite often, and were very attentive to any need we had. Sherma was our very knowledgeable guide and Christopher was our very skilled driver. As we drove around they seemed to know everyone! They made us feel very comfortable. It was a fantastic day--it would have changed our entire trip if we didn't do the tour! We knew more about the island after our tour that other couples we met who had been staying there all week.
When, not if, we go back, we will be sure to seek out another excursion with Serenity. This was the best recommendation we have followed!!

Reviewed 18 July 2010

We learned about Serenity tours through trip advisor. They have 800 phone number so very convenient to call from States to discuss trips and pricing (as you would have to spend almost $2/minute to call most other companies and hotels).

We did Land and Sea tour, ATV, The Zip line and the North tour with Serenity. We did the private tours- since our hotel was isolated from others (Ti Kaye village) and it was the best choice! Both the drivers/tour guides and John (the owner) were wonderful, knowledgeable, fun and passionate about their island. Water/beer/rum punch and home made snacks (we could not get enough of those fish cakes, made by John's wife) were included.

We stopped by a 'local' place for lunch off the side of the road that were recommended by our driver on the way back from one of the trips- something you would probably not able to do if you are doing a group tour.

Reviewed 11 July 2010

We just returned from a week in St Lucia using the Serenity to do all the planning Hotels and excursions. I had used Serenity for a private tour from a cruise ship 2007 and we had been wanting to come back for a longer stay. Serentity booked us 4 days at the Windjammer and 3 days at Ti Kaye. For excursion we did the Zip line , ATV adventuresand Piegon Island while we stayed at Windjammer. John also let us sample many local places to eat (think BBQ cooked by Locals) the Roti's are a must very tasty. He even came and picked us up 1 evening so we could go to a nice resturant in town for my wifes birthday the came back to get us (provided us with a local cell phone to call them) next we head down to Ti Kaye for a romantic 3 days very secluded and private. The best snorkel spot on the island you could swim right from the shore and sit on porch to watch all the dive boats go in and out. What a view. i cant thank John and his family enough for the great vacation and service they provided they are truely the Ambassadors of St Lucia they picked us up at the airport and returned us too the VIP services is what sets them apart from all the others in St Lucia

1  Thank Allen_63
Reviewed 6 July 2010

Had a great time on the island tour and zip lining. Russell did a great job explaining everything and was very accomodating (total of 5, with 3 boys). All Ryan (6) could talk about was zip lining on the "grown up" course. Highly recommend the private tour as you get a more personnel tour. Russell did a great job of educating on the history and culture of St. Lucia...and even talked the kids into trying Banana Ketsup (bought a bottle for their freinds to try when we got back). Again, thanks for the great tours.