Harmony Suites(Castries)(Great Value!)
US$ 442
US$ 233
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 273/night.

Auberge Seraphine(Castries)(Great Value!)
bedfinder
US$ 55
Marvey's Place(Castries)
US$ 55
All reviewsguest houseprivate beachsunset loungeclose to the airportseparate kitchencommon roomst luciawithin walking distanceocean viewmerlynstopoversnorkelingratesislandbedroomfridgecaribbean
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Nice hotel, with an inspiring view. Clean and open. Marlyn, the owner was very kind and drove me to Castries for a meeting I had. The personnel was very friendly. Would stay there again. Close to the Castries Airport and the beach is walking distance.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Lsoto65
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

I’m travelling for a month, mainly in the Caribbean. In all my travels this has been the worst experience. The welcome we got was hostile to say the least, clearly we were an inconvenience to the lady that runs the place. The room ....oh my.....there are no words. It looked like it hadn’t been redecorated since the early 1970s, the aircon didn’t work very well, the toilet was not clean and there was hair in the shower. We only had to stay one night before getting a ferry but otherwise I wouldn’t have stayed. If they charged half the price for these rooms it would still be overpriced. Get your view elsewhere!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dawnzb
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

First arrival date Mon 17/07/2017 no one to pic me as advertised, so i took a taxi who cost me 20$ eastern caribe, at my arrival they said that nobody told them that i were comming, they couldnt tell me were i were going to be, & in witch room, then the room was not done, so i had to wait outside in the sun, then i were starting to regrette my trip because i came by ferry, so i finally got to the room, no toilette paper, no towels, no soap to have a bath, then after our remarks they finally gave me a little towel two little soaps, then i settled 5 min then i asked for wifi , so you got a fake wifi that works half 2 min interval, then i asked for the meal, there was no chef cook for today and tomorrow so again DISAPOINTED for two days, finally I had to buy a pizza for dinner, I'm too angry to say the rest, This is not a hotel its a familly guest house because thief sisters were in rooms without paying a dime,

" THE ONLY IMPORTANT THING FOR THEM IS YOURE MONEY "

So DEFINITELY i ADVISE NO ONE TO GO OVER THERE, THERE IS A BIG LACK OF SERVICE, I'M STILL ANGRY " PLEASE PEOPLE DOTHING TO THEMO TO THIS DISGUSTING PLACE " IT'S A FAKE.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Initially my two friends and i were booked on flight back home upon arrival all flights were cancelled due to a storm in our home country. We were doomed and the friendly airport staff called Merlyn. She arrived and took us back to her place told us to shower and we will hit the grocery. Frustrated as we were since we had no time as to when we would returned home merlyn and her staff ensure we had everything we needed. The rooms was clean relaxing reminded me of my home away from home. She ended us giving us a discount the second night. Merlyn personally was a blessing for us and no one would have taken the time to ensure we had everything we needed driving us to and from the airport and grocery store without hessitation. Once again i recommend this place to anyone who really wants the true caribbean feel of st lucia.

Room Tip: best views
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2017

This hotel was selected as an overnight transit stopover close to the airport. In this regard it was a perfect location. The rooms are very cheap, clean and basic. We booked the double room which turned out to be little small and cramped with a partition wall between the bed and toilet, for US$60 for the night. We opted to upgrade to Suite B which was spacious with a separate kitchen and sitting area for an extra US$20. We found this much more comfortable. The hotel is set amongst its own beautiful, lush self planted garden which has a variety of tropical plants and fruits. There is a common room for viewing the sunset on a balcony, overlooking the lovely bay and island.
Merlin (owner) was the ultimate host and nothing was too much trouble, accommodating any of our needs. She collected and returned us to the airport which was great. She also substituted as a taxi when a taxi couldn't be found. Merlin cooked up a really nice, filling breakfast all for US$10.
If you're looking for economy priced accommodation close to the airport with a very personable host then this hotel is perfect.

Room Tip: Best to go for a larger room
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple