The hotel is very clean and beautiful. It is set in lovely gardens and has a great beach. There are plenty of things to do and there are also peaceful relaxing areas.
The hotel have different room locations. We were in a downstairs verandah room which was lovely and centrally located. We had plenty space with bathrobes and ironing facilities.
The hotel has a lazy river set in the gardens which are very romantic and quiet, although it a little way to get a drink from the bar. They have a drink service at the beach but sometimes it was slow although the staff were really friendly and helpful.
There is two restaurants, one which was self-service for breakfast, lunch and dinner and a al la carte restaurant which was excellent.. The food in the terrace was good for the most part but occasionally the quality let them down, the service was genually good although we had a few meals where we weren't offered any drinks. We ate in trysting place (al la carte) twice, both times the food and service was outstanding, we wished we had eaten there more often.
We used the gym a couple of times, it's clean and modern.
We used the tennis courts and you can get tennis lessons included in your stay.
I used the spa and it was wonderful, definitely one of my favourite parts of the holiday, I felt very relaxed and pampered. The girls were very helpful and friendly.
We had a couple of special occasions whilst on holiday and we recieved champagne and flowers in our room, it was a really nice touch from the hotel. We went out on the hobie cats and that was great, the staff were friendly and happy to help.
My husband used the dive facilities and he loved it, the dive staff went out of there way to help, very friendly and helpful.
The spa pool was great for an evening swim before sunset, the pool is heated with a very hot jazzuzi.
We did think that soft drinks in the room would be a good idea, as you do have water, tea and coffee facilities.
We liked the champagne bar, you can have a drink before or after dinner whilst listening to the piano, it stays open until the last person leaves. Once a week they have movies on the beach with drinks and popcorn we thought this was wonderful.
The beach is lovely and great for a walk, we walked along the beach up to the lighthouse. It's not far to castries and you can walk to pointe seraphine for some good shopping, just make sure you don't go when the cruise liners are in !!
The airport was not a problem for us infact we enjoyed watching the planes. The graveyard !! Well let's say there was no problem here. St lucia beach's are all public just respect it's their island and enjoy the beaches with the locals. They are no problem and it's great seeing them do there daily run along thre beach and children playing. A romantic relaxing break, recommended for any couple and any occasion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on two miles of powdery sand, surrounded by acres of exotic tropical gardens, it’s easy to why Rendezvous has been called “the romantic holiday.” It’s hard to imagine a more alluring corner of the world for two people to escape to. A world away from the everyday, it’s a uniquely intimate island retreat. From the long stretches of deserted beach to the lazy-river pool that winds its way through quiet nooks and secret hideaways, every aspect of this all-inclusive luxury resort has been created to give couples the space and time they need to be alone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries