“Exceeded my expectations!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Castries
Halifax, Canada
“Exceeded my expectations!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2012

The Rendezvous resort exceeded my expectations. There is not enough good things I can say about this resort.
The grounds are beautiful and lush. The room was cute and clean with a nice view of the gardens and the ocean in the distance. The spa pool was beautiful and relaxing. The lazy river was fantastic! Find a little intimate spot along the river for pure relaxation. The beach was beautiful. The terrace restaurant was always good with so many different varieties of food to try. The staff were incredible! the service was top notch. The A la Carte restaurant was a real fine dining experience, again the staff and service were just amazing here. The evening entertainment was nice to take part in, great local talents, great music.

The resort is in a great location and only a 10 minute walk to the city centre that offers duty free shopping mall and local craft markets. It felt very safe to walk anywhere in those areas.
The excusion to the Pytons mountains and volcanic baths was definitly worth taking. Some amazing sceneries to see!
I'm only sorry i missed the festival in Rodney bay. The street festival they have every friday nights, where the streets are closed up and people dance in the streets. I heard so many good things about this event. Maybe on my next visit I will make it there.

Again I must say everyone on this resort was so pleasant, friendly, helpful, went out of their ways to make you have a great stay, always going above and beyond. I was so impressed by this. Management should be very proud of their team here!
I would definitly go back to this resort. It is pure bliss and relaxation and a perfect destination for a romantic getaway!

My only recommendation for anyone traveling to St-Lucia, if you suffer from motion sickness you may need to bring gravols along for the taxi drive from the airport to the resort! It is a very twisty road and they tend to drive very fast! :)

I am very much looking forward to one day returning to the Rendezvous Resort. Thank you to all the staff for making our stay such a pleasant one!

3 Thank Karine32
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (742)
Northampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

Myself and my wife went there for a 10 day break. Hoping for a quiet holiday in paradise. Well we weren't disappointed. The rooms are clean, refurbished and all you require. The staff were great, and took time to chat. Food was again excellent. Drinks were all top notch, don't miss the Champagne bar. All water sports are included, We learnt how to sail a catamaran. There's lots little competitions around the resort. Go for second prize! But you can do as much or as little as you want. No hassle from anyone.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Steve7234
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

We had the most wonderful stay and the staff of the Rendezvous helped that come true. From the watersports team to the restaurant staff nothing faltered. We met some great friends and enjoyed the perfect trip. We can recommend the sea view apartments and definitely do the helicopter transfer. Thanks to everybody at the Rendezvous.

Room Tip: Sea view definitely worth the extra cost, they are close to all the hotel facilities and have a fant...
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

My husband and I have just returned from a ten day break at Rendezvous- our first holiday without the children - and we loved every minute! As previous reviewers have said, the resort is not the lap of luxury but is a very good standard 4 star resort with a totally relaxed and friendly feel. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel very welcome by all the staff- particularly those in the terrace restaurant who went out of their way to provide an efficient, friendly service and even remembering that we liked peppermint tea with breakfast so we didn't have to ask it just arrived!

We had a luxury beachfront room which was just perfect the bed was so comfortable I don't think I have ever slept better on holiday! The room was kept spotlessly clean each day and the balcony with hammock and small sofa was the perfect place to relax after a hard days sunbathing!

We met some lovely people there and developed a great rapport with three other couples whom we spent a lot of time with. We all had a day out at the sister hotel 'Le Sport' at the north end of the island which was also lovely although more contemporary and bigger than Rendezvous. The food at both resorts was great although I would say there was more choice at Le Sport.

We took a trip out down the west coast by open top jeep and back by catamaran visiting the banana plantations, waterfall and botanical gardens. we also had a rain soaked morning at the Rainforest!

I even persuaded my husband to have a couples massage a the in house Spa ( which believe me took some persuading as he is not a Spa kind of man!) he loved it so much we had another on the day we left!

What more can I say, a lovely holiday with some great friends, and having returned to a wet and miserable UK I wish we were still there!!

Room Tip: From listening to others and from our own experience the Luxury Beachfront rooms are the best bet.
2 Thank Annie L
Southampton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

We recently visited for our 30th anniversary, having never considered an all inclusive or couples only holiday before , we were slightly apprehensive. However we enjoyed the whole experience, the resort is beautifully laid out and the staff are friendly and welcoming. We really enjoyed the bubbly hour in the champagne bar and dining in the trysting place. Breakfasts were fabulous and there was always a good choice at other meals. Although we were there during the Easter holidays , it was not busy and you could always find loungers around the pool or on the beach with out feeling you had to rush out early and grab them. Would recommend.

2 Thank JoySouthampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Castries
20.3 km away
BodyHoliday Saint Lucia
BodyHoliday Saint Lucia
#1 of 4 in Cap Estate
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,356 reviews

Been to Rendezvous Resort? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK