We picked this resort to get married in March 2012 and we were not disappointed at all.
All the staff were Brilliant, the food and drinks were top class as was our luxury seaview apartment.
Sandra, the wedding coordinator sorted out all the details after we picked the location on the beach, flowers and cake.
Everything is clean and tidy and 1st class.
It's a place that can be whatever you want it to be, from a quiet relaxing holiday to an active one if you want to participate in the scuba diving, sailing, water skiing, tennis, archery, volleyball and aqua arobics.
The evening entertainment is also good, make sure you book early for the Trysting restuarant as its very polular (steak is fab). Good thing is with it being couples only (no kids) everyone is pretty much in bed by midnight, so no disturbances (apart from tree frogs).
I've travelled alot and never been back to the same place twice but I would with this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rendezvous - The Boutique Hotel For Couples. Rendezvous is the only all-inclusive boutique resort in the Caribbean nestled in a tropical garden on a 2-mile stretch of beach, designed for couples who want to spend quality time together in an atmosphere of personalized care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries