Book In Advance

from US$ 20.00
from US$ 240.00
from US$ 86.00
More Info
All reviews fruit vendors selling great market open market local spices wood carvings for sale cruise terminal mango souvenirs spicy haggle bargaining clothing ec nutmeg culture
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I would recommend if you want to do some shopping, get out of the cruise of port shopping mall and walk 2 blocks down to the open air market. The people down here were much nicer. We walked around the market for about an hour and saw many different offerings and purchased a few items. Yes, you will find some similar things in other stalls but you get a chance to get out and make connections. Overall great experience that I would recommend.

1  Thank Joshua R
Reviewed 29 March 2018

We have been to this market before and enjoyed the experience. It is quite crowded with a great variety of merchandise for sale, including clothing, spices and foodstuffs. There are a lot of local crafts at very reasonable prices but you have to watch for items imported from Asia. The vendors are very friendly and not intimidating.

1  Thank CFofLL
Reviewed 29 March 2018

This was a stop on an island excursion and one we could have done without......as on many other islands when you have seen a place like this you have more or less seen them all.....we did walk around and did enjoy ourselves but would not go out of our way to return. would I recommend it? yes if you have not been to any others.....

1  Thank christmas152
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed the sights and aromas of this colourful place. There were exotic fruits and vegetables of all kinds on the stalls, and little collections of spices packed in calabash bowls. But you had to buy before you were allowed to take a picture.

1  Thank bgs20086
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Very hectic and I was quite wary as it was a little over bearing. Very authentic Caribbean but mainly food stalls. I never let go of my wallet and phone but that might be just me being cautious.

1  Thank Garysnewton