2,936 results
All reviews papa dons upper deck plunge pool kids club all inclusive plan time share rodney bay hibiscus suite jammers bar banana boat dragonfly restaurant dragon fly water sports all inclusive option steep hillside st lucia shuttle service
Reviewed 14 June 2016

Celebrated my 53rd birthday at Windjammer and was delighted with the service aspects of the resort. From management to the line staff, a ready smile greeted me as enjoyed the facilities. Friendliness and service was on pointe...My room was inviting with a big personalized Happy birthday on my bed and a towel swan with rose petals to boot. The shuttle service was reliable and efficient and the drivers courteous and respectful...I could go on and on but would like to commend the establishment and all who contributed to making me feel that I was at home ...You've got a good thing going Jammers...Keep on Jamming!!!

Room Tip: Villas are all charming and quiet as they blend in with the natural landscape...Scenic views from any point.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Tony D
Jacqueline J, Guest Relations Manager at Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2016

Dear Tony D

On behalf of the team, I would like to thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent experience at Windjammer Landing.

We are so pleased to know that you experienced our wonderful Windjammer hospitality and our service. We are thrilled that you would recommend our resort to others; that is a great compliment! Thank you so much!

We will continue to keep on jamming!

Best regards,

Reviewed 12 June 2016

The Windjammer is an excellent hotel. Our room was lovely, the service from all staff was fantastic and the food was really great. When we arrived home I emailed the resort for the recipe for the famous 'Jammer Express' and they responded very quickly.

We couldn't fault the hotel. A great place to stay in St Lucia!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pilmac
Jacqueline J, Guest Relations Manager at Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2016

Hello Pilmac

Thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay at Windjammer Landing.

It was great to know that we provided a wonderful holiday experience for you; from our lovely rooms, great dining options and backed up by the fantastic service provided by our team.

We hope to welcome you again one day soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 11 June 2016

In May 2016, our wedding guests had a wonderful week of relaxing, swimming, fishing, dining, playing & shopping at the Windjammer Landing. While the wedding was held in doors due to rain, the skies cleared in time for dinner & a great reception on the beach under the stars.

Lynn Joseph, the wedding event planner worked with my daughter to create a wonderful venue for our family & friends. The food, music & ceremony was so great. The villas & guest rooms had ocean views, room service, full kitchens & even private pools. Loved the views of the Caribbean from our bedroom, plus the outdoor balconies were incredible.

This place was amazing. My wife & I now want to return to enjoy time off just for ourselves. St. Lucia is an amazing getaway destination.

Room Tip: Make dire reservations, if you plan to eat out at any of their dining spots.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank dalecrews
Jacqueline J, Guest Relations Manager at Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2016

Hello dalecrews

Congratulations to your daughter and her husband on their recent nuptials! Congratulations to your family too!

Thank you for your positive comments regarding your daughter's wedding. We are extremely pleased that everything worked out splendidly despite the awful weather on that day. Lynn Joseph is just fantastic (Wonder Woman in disguise)! We are happy that you and your guests spent a wonderful week of relaxation and fun with us.

We would love to have you and your wife back with us! Please let us know if you would like our assistance when you are planning your next trip.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 10 June 2016

My boyfriend and I stayed here in June 2016. This resort is worth every penny. The food was delicious, so i recommend getting their all inclusive deal. The view from our room and sundeck were stunning! Comfortable and spacious room. The beach was clean and pretty much perfect. Staff is kind, friendly, and true definition of great customer service. Not much of a night life, if your looking to dance ect., but the bar is open late and they had live entertainment every night we were there. The resort is not to far from the city, where on Friday nights there is a giant block party (highly recommend that too!) if your looking to get your dance and drink on outside the resort. The staff helped us get a cab to and from. If your goal is to relax and unwind, this is the resort for you! I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jayne T

Hello Jayne T

On behalf of our Team, I would like to thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay at Windjammer Landing!

We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed our All Inclusive option, the spacious accommodation and the "holy views". Also, great to know that our Staff epitomizes the true definition of great customer service.

To say that you would return is the best compliment, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

I went on a trip with my bf and stayed here because of the great reviews and I am so happy I did. We did the all inclusive stay through cheapcarribbean and it was so worth it. The resort is very beautiful. It's located on mountain hilltops (mountains and hills everywhere in St.Lucia) so you get spectacular views from your villa (if you have ocean view). The room itself wasn't large, but it was clean. Free wifi everywhere on the resort which was nice! The food and drinks were great! (top shelf included). The beach was nice..there are some rocks..so if you have water shoes you may want to bring them. The staff was very friendly and responsive. If you have time, I would suggest taking a taxi ($14 us dollars) to Bay Gardens at Rodney bay to go to reduit beach. The beach is a lot clearer there with soft sand. I would definitely go back here if I ever go back to St.Lucia.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Jacqueline J, Guest Relations Manager at Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2016

Dear Jackie H

We were very pleased to know that you enjoyed our spectacular views and our food and beverage options. Also great to know that you experienced the friendliness of our Staff.

To say that you would definitely return is the best compliment and so we hope to see you again soon.